The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

316549247_6467435799951556_906272924297159377_n.jpg

For me a big = PF/C.... Being tall doesn't necessarily make you a big. KD is one of my favorite players of all time but I'd never consider him a big man.

Edit: yes KD is a PF but y'all know what I mean

What team did Draymond lead to the finals? AD is debatable.... I'll give you the other 3. That's 3 out of how many? Even with them 3, they were/are all beasts in the post which is my mans point. Having "guard skills" is just a bonus and if you aren't a beast in the post then that guard stuff is useless as evidence by Kat.
Draymond is the lead facilitator off the dribble of a team that won 4 championships. Doesn’t even play in the post.

I’m actually trying to think of the last championship team in the last decade that didn't have a big with guard skills. Raptors?

KD is the perfect example of letting a career go to waste. Gets no all time love despite being an all time great player. He’s a small (minded).

Draymond is the lead facilitator off the dribble of a team that won 4 championships. Doesn’t even play in the post.
And? Saying Draymond is the reason the warriors won any of those rings is a hot take. Was he an integral part? Of course but to say he led them is a stretch. If we're saying facilitator=leader then Derek Fisher is responsible for 5 of the Lakers rings

And? Saying Draymond is the reason the warriors won any of those rings is a hot take. Was he an integral part? Of course but to say he led them is a stretch. If we're saying facilitator=leader then Derek Fisher is responsible for 5 of the Lakers rings

Warriors skilled bigs of KD and Draymond are responsible for 3 of GS's rings.

Last year was Wiggins.

Steph and KD are different tiers of impact out there but that’s no disrespect to KD. He’s the goods. His flaws are mainly off the court persona and decision making.

Well I enjoyed the talk fellas ... So let's recap just so we're on the same page.

Kat is the most offensively skilled big ever, Draymond led the Warriors to a ring, Ewing is only slightly better than Kat, Embiid and Jokic aren't as good as Kat because they don't dribble like Chris Paul... Did I leave anything out?

Well I enjoyed the talk fellas ... So let's recap just so we're on the same page.

Kat is the most offensively skilled big ever, Draymond led the Warriors to a ring, Ewing is only slightly better than Kat, Embiid and Jokic aren't as good as Kat because they don't dribble like Chris Paul... Did I leave anything out?

No

Yes

Yes

No

Back
Top Bottom