The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Ja Wick is 47% from the field for his career without being able to shoot 3s well. Iverson would be just fine.
Yea I don't understand this notion that any top scorer from a previous era wouldn't be able to score effecticely in arguably the best era ever for scorers today :lol:

AI would eat even without 3's, the guys who can get to the paint at will and hit from mid range with consistency are some of the best in the game rn. AI was still banging in the paint with effectiveness when guys could still body guards, he'd be like Shai nowadays

I laugh every time I hear people talk about AI's efficiency. With his speed and handle he would be KILLING in the paint. Less shot blockers, nowhere near as physical.

I heard Fat boy on first take talk about how today's NBA won't let one player dominate the ball. Luka, Harden, Trae, Russ, all dominated the ball in this era. Luka USG% been crazy. That fool Harden hit 40% one year. :lol:

Last edited:

high-get.gif

Nobody is averaging over 40 for a season, IDC how great they were or what era they played in.

These hypotheticals are gettin out of hand.

I've never seen a scorer greater than Mike, and I don't even have him averaging over 40 in a 48 min game for 82 games.

Cats play 2k too much.

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom