The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

^^^ It’s looking right now that every team in the Pacific Division will be over .500 and win more than 40 games.

Has that ever happened with an NBA division before? Not that I can recall off the top of my head.
Pacific and Atlantic did it last year

I remember Pacific but had to look up and see Atlantic did it as well. Well Toronto was right at .500

As opposed to the Kings or Dallas?

Come on be serious.
Are YOU serious?

I don’t think there’s any chance in hell they’d be excited to play a team with 2 of the best scorers in the league, one of which averages 29 a game on 48% shooting in the playoffs for their career, in a potential one and done game.

Season series is 2-2 but only KD played in the first loss, and Book was out in the 2nd one. The Suns wins are by an average of 14. They match up very well with LA.

Are YOU serious?

I don’t think there’s any chance in hell they’d be excited to play a team with 2 of the best scorers in the league, one of which averages 29 a game on 48% shooting in the playoffs for their career, in a potential one and done game.

Season series is 2-2 but only KD played in the first loss, and Book was out in the 2nd one. The Suns wins are by an average of 14. They match up very well with LA.

Answer the question about the Mavs or Kings or Suns.

If it happened in Detroit, did it really happen?

Cade shooting with 10 seconds left in the game (shot clock was turned off). :lol:

This is exactly why some fans hate the NBA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shot clock off.. shoots a 3 with 10 seconds left :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mans was point shaving

Alright man :lol:
Don’t really get what’s funny. Phoenix matches up great with the Lakers and they smoked them when they had their guys.

Lakers have bad perimeter defenders and Phoenix has 3 really good perimeter guys. And a big guy that pisses off AD.

Guess I’m now more intrigued as to why you think LA would ever want to play them :lol:

didn't watch the game, but was the shot clock off and cade went early? why even go for a three when you could've attacked the paint? hate when guys settle for the three when they already got an advantage given todays rules. unless you are steph or dame, that's some low iq ball and even then, i question it. :lol:

If it happened in Detroit, did it really happen?

Cade shooting with 10 seconds left in the game (shot clock was turned off). :lol:

Cade Uso wylin :lol: :smh:

Must be scressed from Jimmy and Jey fighting at Wrestlemania

Denver nonchalantly walking down teams in 4th quarter close games

5e9.jpg

Nuggets tew GOODT! man.

Ran down the Mavs and that 13 point lead they had.

Back
Top Bottom