The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

aepps20 aepps20 I got plenty of sleep.

2485bd9c1ccc4cb77fd82486a7f9c0d9.gif

Watch me work people in to shoots.
Sadly being an educator you are more sleep deprived than anyone in here.

Embiids been living in the us for half his life and all his adult life
I have been living here since I was seven and I wouldn't dare call myself an American.... Cause I'm not one. Have some pride in your origins.

Bro wants to win a trinket and is forsaking his homeland to do so. It's deplorable. You won't catch me pledging fealty to America for ANY reason.

nT4Gzg8bNkm5JNc_8Ui4aA.jpg

anyone wanna let me know what the difference is or just because its embiid yall wanna crack jokes ?
Checks 1996 Olympics. Nigeria didnt qualify
Checks 2024 Olympics. Cameroon will likely qualify

But all good cause he lives here, cause that matters :ohwell:

I'm a full blooded American.

I drive a FORD, I wear PATAGONIA AND COWBOY Boots with my OAKLEY shades, and I love my blond haired milk maidens. Sunday's are for FOOTBALL and I think if Mr. Embiid wants to align with that we should support him.
'MERICA.

Sincerely,

-WASHED
CEO BROTHERS IN BRON
HEAD SECREATARY OF THE SEXYY RED FOR PRES COALLITION
CHELSEA BOOTS OVER EVERYTHING

Cameroon is still going thru qualifiers and didnt even qualify yet

yall just spewing non sense

Host France, featuring Victor Wembanyama, headlines Group B and will face World Cup champion Germany, Japan and the winner of the Latvia qualifying tournament (Georgia, Philippines, Latvia, Brazil, Cameroon, Montenegro).

all because you hate embiid is NASTY work

actually pathetic tbh

I drive a FORD, I wear PATAGONIA AND COWBOY Boots with my OAKLEY shades, and I love my blond haired milk maidens. Sunday's are for FOOTBALL and I think if Mr. Embiid wants to align with that we should support him.

'MERICA.
*add notes for future ai prompts*

noted-notes.gif

I also thought this was a well rested aepps20 aepps20 posting

This is pure poppycock.

I leave for a few days and y'all wanna start dumb ****.

From 2001 on they were as close to 1A & 1B as possible.

Even with Shaq basically averaging 36 and 20 every finals which at that point we're glorified scrimmages considering the competition these are their numbers in the West playoffs during that run. What number 2, sidekick, carried or whatever the hell y'all try to frame **** as has EVER put up those type of numbers for multiple finals runs?

2001: Shaq - 29/13/3 on 58/55; Kobe - 29/7/6 on 47/34/82

2002: Shaq - 27/11/3 on 58/55; Kobe - 27/6/5 on 43/38/76

The whole replace him work any other elite guard it such a weak hypothetical cause it only happened once and that was with Wade having a top 5 Finals performance all time being the best player on that team. How about the reverse? Pau can't shine Shaq' s shoes yet Bean somehow went to 3 straight more finals and won b2b without Shaq. Who really needed who more?

Jaylen Brown?! All y'all goofs need to turn in your damn basketball cards.
I was waiting for the laker fans smh

'MERICA.

Sincerely,

-WASHED
CEO BROTHERS IN BRON
HEAD SECREATARY OF THE SEXYY RED FOR PRES COALLITION
CHELSEA BOOTS OVER EVERYTHING
IMG_1189.gif

Cameroon is still going thru qualifiers and didnt even qualify yet

yall just spewing non sense

Host France, featuring Victor Wembanyama, headlines Group B and will face World Cup champion Germany, Japan and the winner of the Latvia qualifying tournament (Georgia, Philippines, Latvia, Brazil, Cameroon, Montenegro).

all because you hate embiid is NASTY work

actually pathetic tbh
Lol ok, buddy. My stance has very little to do with Embiid, but sure. Imagine being a black person not from here and tripping over yourself to align with America... IMAGINE.

Bro could actually do so something cool for a country that actually loves him, but would rather be the 8th man on Team USA.

I hold similar views about Giannis and his whole "Greek" thing, but cool its about Embiid.

Shame is a lost concept in society and you supporting stuff like this is a big reason why. Have fun though, I'm sure it will mean a lot to you to watch him average 14 PPG in the Olympics.

Lol ok, buddy. My stance has very little to do with Embiid, but sure. Imagine being a black person not from here and tripping over yourself to align with America... IMAGINE.

Bro could actually do so something cool for a country that actually loves him, but would rather be the 8th man on Team USA.

I hold similar views about Giannis and his whole "Greek" thing, but cool its about Embiid.

Shame is a lost concept in society and you supporting stuff like this is a big reason why. Have fun though, I'm sure it will mean a lot to you to watch him average 14 PPG in the Olympics.

not buddy coming out lol someone in they feelings over embiid wanting to play for USA

fam embiid would be a starter for US as the C not an 8th man

WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

EYE AM DONE ON THIS TOPIC AFTER THAT - its truly just HATE at this point nothing more

peace

Starting Embiid over AD makes no sense tactically. I would be shocked if Embiid started, and then I would play Bam. There are a myriad of better offensive players on the roster, who can actually play fast and don't need to sit around and foul bait all day. Joel Embiid isn't the featured player of this team or anything close to it. But he's hella soft and wants to ride coattails. More power to him.

Thats what happens when you're a loser, you get desperate for wins. Things like pride, shame, and morals fly out the window.

Very random aside, but almost all major sunglass brands are owned by one major Italian multinational conglomerate: Essilor Luxottica

1710954793307.png

As a major Oakley fan, I can tell you it hurt the brand significantly in terms of quality.

If tomorrow all the things were gone
I worked for all my life
And I had to start again
With just my children and my wife
I thank my lucky stars
To be living here today
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom
And they can't take that away
And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you
And defend Her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.
From the lakes of Minnesota
To the hills of Tennessee
Across the plains of Texas
From sea to shining sea
From Detroit down to Houston
And New York to L.A.
Where's pride in every American heart
And it's time we stand and say
That I'm proud to be an American
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.
And I'm proud to be an American
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

USA USA USA STAND UP OR STAND BACK AND STAND BY.

His “Greek thing”? He was born in Greece, grew up in Greece, basketball in Greece. Why woudnt he play for Greece first and foremost?

Embiid you could absolutely make a case though to play for Cameroon.

Back
Top Bottom