The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

If you got that Kings/Clippers line last night when the Clippers were the favorite, you're about to come up :lol:

Books got gassed when they listed Kawhi/PG as questionable
Books must not know the Kings very well. They're much more likely to lose to a team that is missing their best players than one at full strength

Welp.

You can't really have an historic individual season without somehow embarrassing the Knicks at the garden. Mavs -1.5

Only 30/8/7 from Luka (including a 19 point Q3 that completely swung the game) but this 21-pt loss has Knicks fans and Thibs’ job on the edge so I would say it was sufficiently embarrassing :lol:

hadn’t watched a NYK game in a minute until this morning.. what’s the deal with mitchell robinson? saw he got extended in the offseason, bruh has the size and athleticism but seems uninvolved on offense

hella cats cookin him for not having post moves :lol: but sounds like NT aint the only place that wants thibs out of new york

i remember mitch had a bunch of videos of him in summer runs. handle and post work weren’t bad at all for a 7 footer

hadn’t watched a NYK game in a minute until this morning.. what’s the deal with mitchell robinson? saw he got extended in the offseason, bruh has the size and athleticism but seems uninvolved on offense

Yea like Tom just posted.

Mitch has been pissed lately.

hella cats cookin him for not having post moves :lol: but sounds like NT aint the only place that wants thibs out of new york

NBA Twitter is calling for Thibs head this afternoon :lol: Some are even saying that he should be fired right now but today was the first of a home B2B so he won’t and if he loses tomorrow then it’s a wrap.

They play the Cavs so if the FO is thinking like that then he might as well start clearing his office now :lol:

Only 5 games back. LFG.

1670098832724.png

The Kyrie stuff brought a couple new weirdos to this thread/sports section and they been running wild ever since :lol: :smh:

Yo be on some black power energy in this thread then the total opposite in the NFL joint, not even worth a back and forth with that type
I was literally just shxittng on Stephen A defending Jerry Jones 2 days ago. I called out the discrepancy in how Herbert has been crowned a top 5 QB without proving it while Hurts still is getting questioned by fans. So because I don't believe in my heart of hearts that Jon Gruden is racist means I'm "I'm the total opposite in the NFL thread" y'all cats be getting emotional just making shxt up.

That’s why I am not sold on the DDR trade. Vucci Mane is a FA after this season and Demar in 2024. Team would be cooked after that even though I think Bron and AD would opt into their 2024-2025 player options.
The big question becomes 'do pelinka and buss feel DDR and Vuc put the lakers over the top?'

If they believe yes they can win at least one chip with that core in the next 2 years, then it's a success because Bron and AD will have gotten them 2 chips in 5-6 years.

Back
Top Bottom