The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Just saying man. If you look at that stat you might interpret that Booty was shutting it down. But watching the game it was kinda easy to see what would happen in game 2. So yea, game 1 was on him too
Not at all for me cause I watched the game but I didn't think game one was his fault by any means. He's an easy guy to slander though. His flaws are prominent and his failures are always something high profile so I can't even say much.

Luka is one of THEM so him flambéing Goober on the game winner while funny is whatever.

What's more concerning is Gafford and Lively feasting in the paint off dunks and layups all series thus far.

If he isn't negating them at the very least then what's he doing out there.
I think Rudy could have played better. They are probably better off blitzing because Rudy gets caught in no man's land alot with those soft hedges and there's zero reason to full on switch at the end there . He did better deterring shots game 1 than he did tonight but you could clearly see his lack of lift hurts against dealing with not only Luka and Kyrie in space but also a more atheltic Gafford and Lively . Bad matchup and bad play in big spots for Rudy in Game 2

Still think he's pretty valuable and they aren't here without him. We'll see what Finch can think of for Game 3 if anything

I also hope this is me not adding to the equally dumb both sides discourse with that

need a change.org petition to get Draymond off TV

No matter the outcome of the WCF.

Need Goober to pull up on Draymond before IT ends

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Mavs the only team left with two clear cut first ballot hall of famers.

Move them all the way up the No Excuse list

Finch said they weren't supposed to switch. This is allll on the Wolves' players, regardless...individually and collectively. Dallas just has them debacled.

Kidd is putting up a historic run

MJ turning the ball over and begging Reid to to bail him out again :lol:

“Had to bring em today because they don’t think we’re gonna bring our *** back” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom