The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

I think Rudy could have played better. They are probably better off blitzing because Rudy gets caught in no man's land alot with those soft hedges and there's zero reason to full on switch at the end there . He did better deterring shots game 1 than he did tonight but you could clearly see his lack of lift hurts against dealing with not only Luka and Kyrie in space but also a more atheltic Gafford and Lively . Bad matchup and bad play in big spots for Rudy in Game 2

Still think he's pretty valuable and they aren't here without him. We'll see what Finch can think of for Game 3 if anything

I also hope this is me not adding to the equally dumb both sides discourse with that

Yeah an adjustment definitely has to be made.

While EYE don't think Goober's defensive prowess is that of a 4X DPOY he is a very GOODT! defender and very important to the Wolves defensive scheme.

If the Wolves want to win a game, KAT or Ant have to have a 30-40 piece.

Youre not winning in the WCF if your stars play like ****

This could literally be a sweep with the way things are going

Ant ain't even that cute forreal anyway 🤷🏾‍♂️

1716610006392.png

I think Rudy could have played better. They are probably better off blitzing because Rudy gets caught in no man's land alot with those soft hedges and there's zero reason to full on switch at the end there . He did better deterring shots game 1 than he did tonight but you could clearly see his lack of lift hurts against dealing with not only Luka and Kyrie in space but also a more atheltic Gafford and Lively . Bad matchup and bad play in big spots for Rudy in Game 2

Still think he's pretty valuable and they aren't here without him. We'll see what Finch can think of for Game 3 if anything

I also hope this is me not adding to the equally dumb both sides discourse with that
As long as you’re not bringing up +\- and on/off defensive rating stats, you’re good.

AAU basketball not teaching their kids how to handle blitzes and traps
Ant man was confused down the stretch :smh:

Back
Top Bottom