The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Having A Really Hard Time Accepting This Matchup Is THIS Bad For Minny.

I'm dumbfounded. No other way to put it. And I see this thread is a riot now. :lol: Don't like what I've seen from Rudy, but that's not saying much because the whole squad has been a letdown in my eyes.

I'm staying out of it tonight. I just want the Wolves to win, bros..

It ain't over yet tho...

I'm dumbfounded. No other way to put it. And I see this thread is a riot now. :lol: Don't like what I've seen from Rudy, but that's not saying much because the whole squad has been a letdown in my eyes.

I'm staying out of it tonight. I just want the Wolves to win, bros..

It ain't over yet tho...
I hate it had to be you

It was honestly a great season and beating the nuggets was crazy

Not gonna say anything else!

VERY ANTI PARADE

But this one might be different. :lol: :lol:
Not to jinx it but

Where would they have it?? In the city or in like Arlington lol. I really cannot actually see how it’s possible to have it downtown but **** I’ll walk down and be right in the center of that **** show

If JJ gets the job

I want him and Bron to continue the podcast

So we can know the exact point in the season when Bron has ****ing had it with JJ's ***
"Thank you to all our new subscribers. For more on why we blew a 15 point lead to the Kings that reaction will go to our patreon first.
Also shout out to our new patrons BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE and Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 this month"

This what would happen to Shaq, and all the big men of yesteryear that go at Rudy. Rudy is leaner built dude, and all these retired players were out of shape in their prime compared to what athletes call in shape today. They were big lumbering dudes with no lateral movement, that come from a time where guards fought through screens so the big man would not be exposed.

Shaq and many of the big men of yesteryear would actually provide value on the other end of the court. Making it easy to play them regardless of what happens in pnr.

Rudy isn't giving you anything special. The further he goes in the playoffs, the more he gets exposed. Good teams and are going to find those cracks.

Not to jinx it but

Where would they have it?? In the city or in like Arlington lol. I really cannot actually see how it’s possible to have it downtown but **** I’ll walk down and be right in the center of that **** show
Would absolutely be downtown and it would absolutely be a disaster.

All my buddies that went to the Rangers one in Arlington said it was awful... Just circling parking lots and ****. :lol: :smh:

Would absolutely be downtown and it would absolutely be a disaster.

All my buddies that went to the Rangers one in Arlington said it was awful... Just circling parking lots and ****. :lol: :smh:
Is that where the last parade was??? I seriously cannot picture it but ok then it would be right down the street from me lol

This what would happen to Shaq, and all the big men of yesteryear that go at Rudy. Rudy is leaner built dude, and all these retired players were out of shape in their prime compared to what athletes call in shape today. They were big lumbering dudes with no lateral movement, that come from a time where guards fought through screens so the big man would not be exposed.

Hakeem was great anywhere on the floor playing defense. KG was too. Rodman was checking 1-5. Dwight could move.

Is that where the last parade was??? I seriously cannot picture it but ok then it would be right down the street from me lol
Yup... From City Hall down toward Houston Street then under Woodall Rogers by that El Fenix and the museum toward the arena.

They could feasibly still do that same route again, I think.

Looking ahead, Horford had issues with Harden last year and he’s now a year older.

So Luka is a tough matchup for him and his minutes will be extended because Porzingis hasn’t played in a month.

Boston can obviously score with anyone so I’d expect a shootout. Take the over every game.

Tatum and JB finally winning would be cool

But I'm gonna have to root for the Mavs next week arent I
snoop.png

Looking ahead, Horford had issues with Harden last year and he’s now a year older.

So Luka is a tough matchup for him and his minutes will be extended because Porzingis hasn’t played in a month.

Boston can obviously score with anyone so I’d expect a shootout. Take the over every game.
Celts defense Damb scary regardless tho with Tatum brown white and holiday

They have the most ideal perimeter defenders you could really hope for

If Horford has to guard Luka like they make him guard opposing teams best players for some reason, he’s going to absolutely cook Horford

I hate it had to be you

It was honestly a great season and beating the nuggets was crazy

Not gonna say anything else!

I can take it. Just probably won't put up a fight tonight. :lol:

The timeline up to Dallas/WCF still exists, it just doesn't matter. Every individual, that entire team defense, the coaching staff has been exposed over and over and over...and over again, this series. The lack of offense is another huge problem for their defense, but I digress. It's just ugly...credit goes to the Mavs for sure and definitely not happy with this output by the Wolves, but only thing I can do is watch.

Back
Top Bottom