The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

SmartSelect_20240617_093129_Chrome.jpg

Shams still fighting those Woj demons

Anyone interested in numbers, I thought this to be interesting:

6/17, being todays date, happens to be the anniversary of Boston winning the chip back in 08 on the same date, 6/17

617 also happens to be Bostons area code.

Someone send this to Luka so hes on demon time today. :lol:

Anyone interested in numbers, I thought this to be interesting:

6/17, being todays date, happens to be the anniversary of Boston winning the chip back in 08 on the same date, 6/17

617 also happens to be Bostons area code.
whats the celtics record when tatum shoots 6/17?

Quite a leap to say players got shafted because of this, also don't see the correlation? BI wasn't getting 52Ms in the previous agreement either....
Overpayments were less punitive under the last agreement because the only punishment was higher luxury tax payments. So the only thing stopping you is a cheap owner.

Under the new agreement, after a point you’re prohibited from signing certain guys and making certain trades. It completely changes team-building.

If Bob Costas himself gave the same speech tonight, twitter would kill him. Nobody actually wants that anymore. They just want to complain :lol:
Thats society today in a nutshell. People are just not satisfied no matter what.

Watching the finals 30 years ago today and seeing the OJ chase making the finals secondary in a split screen made for an interesting night.

I know Kidd isn't taking those garbage time 3's from Hardaway seriously lol. The game had been won. Please don't play that man more than 10 mins max, unless he's gonna play some defense.

I know Kidd isn't taking those garbage time 3's from Hardaway seriously lol. The game had been won. Please don't play that man more than 10 mins max, unless he's gonna play some defense.

No, Exum should take his minutes. Absolutely ****ing no way in hell Timmy touches the damn floor.

I don’t think both JB & Tatum shoot poorly at the same for the 2nd straight game and I don’t think Dallas scores another 80 off paint points + free throws.

So they’re gonna need to make some jumpers. So you have to give him some run IMO.

He might miss literally every shot like he had been doing but it’s worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom