The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

1675274049496.png
Damn, wild thoughts for real

LeBron’s ig story is gonna be dots and his post is gonna be peak lulz when breaks the record

The skyhook is by no means an easy shot. There’s a reason nobody after Kareem has successfully done it as a regular part of his game. If LeBron tries one to break the record, IMO he’s more likely to air-ball it than actually make it. I doubt that’s the way he wants to try and wrap this thing up.

Exactly hence why I said he will get destroyed if he misses lol.

Probably won't have the nuts to do it but would be electric if he actually did it.

Exactly hence why I said he will get destroyed if he misses lol.

Probably won't have the nuts to do it but would be electric if he actually did it.
I agree with the dude that said it’s gonna be a tomahawk dunk off a fast break, it’s gotta be something hell memorable.

I don’t want to break the trolling.

But Savannah
Or

Malika
Or
Taylor Rooks
Or
Ros
Or
Chinney

I low key like Ros
Malika don't like brothas so she excluded... Savannah married so she excluded.. Ros done got chubby so she excluded.. don't know chinney... Rooks seems like the type to break you with her expensive habits so she's excluded... Can we add Maria Taylor to the poll, I choose her.

spiderjericho spiderjericho , my bad is you female?
No, I’m Black
Malika don't like brothas so she excluded... Savannah married so she excluded.. Ros done got chubby so she excluded.. don't know chinney... Rooks seems like the type to break you with her expensive habits so she's excluded... Can we add Maria Taylor to the poll, I choose her.
Isn’t Maria Taylor married?

Doesn’t Ros like the sistas?

It’s like all of them excluded. I still think BBW Ros fine.

Chinney is probably the winner since she the only single one. Ol beautiful rich chocolate self 😋

Here comes a new challenger

Back
Top Bottom