The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Dubs have the same amount of road wins as the Pistons

They were on a nice little win streak before today but they home and road splits are brazy for a playoff contending team let alone the defending champs.

Having to make a potential finals run likely with no HCA in any series is a tough ask, especially when you've been a whole pack of *** on the road, championship pedigree or not.

Draymond comedy :lol:

He dapping up all the Lakers AND Staff :rofl:

I peeped him immediately go over to Bron for the extended convo and laughs :lol: But it wasn't as bad when I saw Steph and Bron do the same thing.

I don't know why I expect this team to win on the road

I peeped him immediately go over to Bron for the extended convo and laughs :lol: But it wasn't as bad when I saw Steph and Bron do the same thing.

I don't know why I expect this team to win on the road
We're going to continue to get bullied down low.

1678058174169.gif

They were on a nice little win streak before today but they home and road splits are brazy for a playoff contending team let alone the defending champs.

Having to make a potential finals run likely with no HCA in any series is a tough ask, especially when you've been a whole pack of *** on the road, championship pedigree or not.

This is the worse defending champs in a long time. For real garbage on the road.

Has a defending Champion ever had this poor of a road record?

Still think they will be just fine though.

Lakers needed this and got it. Good job AD.

Back
Top Bottom