The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I deleted it cuz it doesn’t accurately represent anybody in this thread. Just a random internet dude and I hate when people post random trolls and say “hahaha look at this dumbass fan base”

But yeah man people take sports and internet trolling way too far.

Way too far. I get my ALA takes off, but it's in good fun.
I obviously don't think less of anyone for being a fan of a certain team/player.
This **** is JOKES dog.

Still confused as to how exactly the Lakers were gifted all their newer role players , in exchange for Russ no less :lol:

Beasley aint even get into the rotation either :lol::smh:

The Rui trade is the one that blows my mind in retrospect. Nunn was terrible for this squad.

Vando and Dlo for [redacted]… man what a beautiful day. I’ll never forget what I was doing when I got that notification 😭😭😭😭. One of the best moments in my 20+ years of being a laker fan I can’t even lie.

I feel you. It’s been too long. My son Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius was telling me the other day about going to the parade since he was robbed in 2020

I’ll it’s all good Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius , I’ll pick you up from the airport on my way down :pimp:

1683473498760.png

The script is real..

The Rui trade is the one that blows my mind in retrospect. Nunn was terrible for this squad.

Vando and Dlo for [redacted]… man what a beautiful day. I’ll never forget what I was doing when I got that notification 😭😭😭😭. One of the best moments in my 20+ years of being a laker fan I can’t even lie.

I’ll it’s all good Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius , I’ll pick you up from the airport on my way down :pimp:
Make sure y’all check in with D StaXX D StaXX

Gotta move carefully out in LA.

Btw it’s not lost on me that the greatest defender of the generation (and he rightfully deserves the title) had nothing for AD last night.

If the refs don’t let him abuse & push AD all night, Dray has nothing for him. He flopped for 3 blocking fouls and didn’t get any of em. That **** ain’t defense. Bro is just trying to take charges at the last second and flopping every time.FOH with that.

Not sure how you can watch the last 3 games of this series and not think AD isn’t the best defensive player in the world.

Draymond is nice when they let him get away with fouls though >D >D

srs

3 second rounders for Rui

Also thank Connelly indirectly too. Dumb *** Wolves trade gifted you two starters and upgrades :smh: :lol:

I find it funny how everyone was trying to **** on the bubble… look at the 4 teams currently leading the way, if they advanced it would be a repeat of the bubble conference finals.

bubble = real hoop

2021 condensed season as a result of the bubble = fraud season.

TELL ME I’M WRONG. YOU CANT.
Bubble was only fake to the Warriors of Wardell cause he didn’t get to participate :lol:

95% of whats posted in this thread is BS so why are you latching onto my post?

Laugh at it or get mad at it and keep scrolling
It was unusually dumb, even for this thread. I think you should know that. And I did laugh at it, a lot.

And you keep responding to my posts. That’s why this is still going.

Neither Bron or AD have had to crack 32 minutes the past game, i fully expect this type of defensive effort again from them.

Kerr gonna also just have to go with his best 5 next game, Jamychal ain't gonna be it at all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom