The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I don't think people call him the greatest PG for his PG capabilities though. They just had to assign him a position and that's what he plays. He's the best player to play PG essentially I guess.

Still not true

embiid only avg 4.5mins in the 4th qrt so far

feels goos having him rest these 4th qrts vs **** teams for once

under doc these games would be close *** games and prolly be down heading into the 3rd qrts

giphy.gif

The Pistons as a whole seems to have good young talent, but they don't fit very well and no one is projected to be a top 10 player, you know the type of player you need to become a contender.

Do they keep banking on drafting and developing players? Or do they finally look to sign and/ or trade for them?

I just don't see this core going very far.

Also, what's up with Ivey? How is he backing up someone like Kilian Hayes?
Yup they don’t have the guy to build around or show potential to be that bright now….Cade was a lower ceiling #1 overall than most and the rest of them are role players/borderline all star types

Vic pairing up with Cade woulda changed everything for the pistons but no lotto luck, and now they looking at more low ceiling dudes in the 24 draft as well…Tough spot

Cade looks like a volume scorer, but Duren will be/is really good. Ausar is a jack-of-all trades already. Ivey, IDK he just might be a sixth man until he rounds out his game.

league talking about expansion, but there are some bad teams. like real bad from top to bottom as organization. how long can we say a team is full of potential when they are constantly in lottery mode.

early in the season, but looking at the standings some of these teams going to have a hard time cracking 20 plus wins and being competitive

Back
Top Bottom