The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

:lol: @ No one really mad that RJ is gone.

The hell am I gonna do with my RJ jersey now

Jokes aside... I'm still rooting for RJ, and I still think he can put it together. Player overall and I know when you're drafting someone in the top three, you're expecting him to be a franchise cornerstone or a superstar. I still think his ceiling can be the second best player on a championship team, or at the very least the third best player

:lol: @ No one really mad that RJ is gone.

The hell am I gonna do with my RJ jersey now

Jokes aside... I'm still rooting for RJ, and I still think he can put it together. I know when you're drafting someone in the top three, you're expecting him to be a franchise cornerstone or a superstar. I still think his ceiling can be the second best player on a championship team, or at the very least the third best player.. but I know I'm in the minority.

I've also grown a lot in my appreciation of IQ... I had some frustrations with him last season but he really grew on me and I feel like he can take a. Leap clearly the next front office didn't think he would be worth the massive extension he's going to get, but oh well

Klay.PNG

giphy.gif

You lookin at the wrong stat lines my guy.. jk and tjd got the future looking bright. Kerr needs to stop being stubborn and let moody cook finally… IT’S TIME

The fact that there's so many people saying with conviction that the toe was/wasn't on the line let's you know how close it is. If anyone acts like it's obvious, there's some bias involved 100%.
Initially l was thinking that the angle made it seem as if a portion of the shoe was hanging over the line. Then another part of me feels like it was definitely on the line.
Screenshot_20231231_022706_YouTube.jpg

Hilarious that this is the same league that missed this
SmartSelect_20231206_105714_YouTube.gif

You lookin at the wrong stat lines my guy.. jk and tjd got the future looking bright. Kerr needs to stop being stubborn and let moody cook finally… IT’S TIME

Sorry sir, bench players don't get to have their names initialised.

Full government names and passport pictures are required so we know which weak *** players you are referring to.

Need someone to conduct an experiment with the exact shoes, angles, etc
Right? The ruling on the floor in real time, based on the ref’s naked eye view, was long 2. Cannot OBJECTIVELY say that was a wrong call.

Standard on review is to let the call on the floor stand unless there’s conclusive reason to overturn it. To me, “conclusive” isn’t “if we look at this from every possible angle, with significant magnification and enhancement, in super slow-motion, then - maybe - it looks like it might have been a 3”.

Hopefully Raps can figure a lineup that puts RJ at the guard spot w/ Scottie & another wing next to him.

Quick can easily takeover lead guard duties which saying so is a far cry from his rookie szn. Again, props to him and the coaches.

Funny how opinions largely 180ed on IQ. Predictably and foolishly ppl wanna blame the coach for his departure :lol:

Get help.

Need someone to conduct an experiment with the exact shoes, angles, etc
If Brian Windhorst was on the payroll still, he would have done a sports center segment last night. Just like when Bron used him like a puppet when Dray hit him in the midsection during the finals.

In tennis they can tell if the ball is out by a fraction of millimeter in like 10 seconds.

I suggest the NBA adopt that technology. You can see this coming back to haunt the NBA if this happened in the playoffs.
Was the KD toe-on-the-line call in the playoffs a couple years ago as close as the LeBron play last night? I can’t remember.

To sorta be honest RJ is the best out of the Duke 3 just based on availability. Reddish will probably be out of the league soon and Zion can’t get right.

What direction are the Raptors heading? The inevitable Siakam trade gonna be for young guys (Obi, Mathurin, etc) or an established starter (Dejounte) ?

Back
Top Bottom