The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

these 2 deff been fun to watch on defense end

they pretty much trade guarding the rim and moving to the Perimeter

if i had to guess PJ used to it with Bam and Giannis and just gels with it

This tells me that Tobias is the odd man out. If we can replace him with an athletic 3D wing, our defensive worries in transition would be alleviated and the pieces will fit better.

e6b346a7-a.png

This tells me that Tobias is the odd man out. If we can replace him with an athletic 3D wing, our defensive worries in transition would be alleviated and the pieces will fit better.
Tobias has been really good on defense this season. The issue is gonna be when Jim and HIMRese comes back…you swap between PJ and Tobias guarding the best wing guy but Jim and Maxey more often than not getting cooked out there

Packing lunch is definitely the financially prudent move but after awhile I couldn’t maintain it because life got too hectic. It’s kind of ironic but as I have gotten older and earned more, I have spent significantly less. It’s probably just a result of a lot less partying, being single and not really dating. addict4sneakers addict4sneakers s right about players blowing money fast to keep up with the others because it happens in regular life too. I never went above my means but in retrospect I wasted so much money on bottle service, chopper rides, summer houses in the Hamptons with friends, vacations, travel in general, etc. but at the same time if I got that money back today it wouldn’t change my financial standing at all so I guess in a way those times were priceless.

For the time being I’m on my Herb Jones and Jayson Tatum doe :smokin

I haven’t used Spotify in years. Is it better than Apple Music or something? Or is it because a lot of folks are Android users?

I haven’t used Spotify in years. Is it better than Apple Music or something? Or is it because a lot of folks are Android users?

I like everything in the same eco system and just like the Apple Music layout better.

Spotify has really really good playlists that they create for you though. More of a preference.

Back
Top Bottom