The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

You are lying. Harden been an elite passer since ASU/OKC.
Not even like he's fallen off there in that regard either

Screenshot_20240525_204745_Chrome.jpg

This is ridiculous :rofl:

Laugh all you want.

Harden never even came close to averaging double digit assists until D’Antoni came along.

He was an 6-7 assist player.

If that makes you an elite passer…..then our definition of elite it different. We’re already not on the same page.

Tatum had Toppin so off balance, he was jumping before Tatum he loaded up his shot.

At this point, let's fast forward to the fans booing Mikey from Waltham every time he touches the ball in Boston during the finals.

Last edited:
Laugh all you want.

Harden never even came close to averaging double digit assists until D’Antoni came along.

He was an 6-7 assist player.

If that makes you an elite passer…..then our definition of elite it different. We’re already not on the same page.
First, 6-7 assists is a lot for a non-PG. Especially when Harden 1st came in the league.

Second, it’s not just the numbers. If you watch Harden enough you can see that he has vision and passing touch that only very few players have.

And I say this as someone who has always had mixed feelings about Harden, even after he was traded to my team. There’s plenty legitimate criticisms of the guy, but he absolutely is an elite passer.

First, 6-7 assists is a lot for a non-PG. Especially when Harden 1st came in the league.

Second, it’s not just the numbers. If you watch Harden enough you can see that he has vision and passing touch that only very few players have.

And I say this as someone who has always had mixed feelings about Harden, even after he was traded to my team. There’s plenty legitimate criticisms of the guy, but he absolutely is an elite passer.

I’m sorry our definitions of elite are not the same.

That’s really where we have to end this.

Most underrated passer of this generation was John Wall. Crazy he was more or less done by age 27. :smh:

so typical...haliburton out and a chance to really bury these dudes and of course it's a dog fight :lol:

Then you might want to explain your definition better because you’re the only one who seems to use it.

At the very least top 3-4 in your specific craft (passing we’re talking about here). That’d pretty much do it for me.

And just so it’s not so analytical - There were years for example Harden averaged like 11 assists and Bron was at like 8.

He was still not a better passer than Bron. Not even close.

If my requirements are too unyielding, sorry man.

Back
Top Bottom