The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Oh **** C's about to sweep a team!?!?
mindblown.png

Pacers let not one but two slip away. Carlisle not calling T.O. cost them game. This isn’t his first mismanagement in these playoffs either.

Pacers let not one but two slip away. Carlisle not calling T.O. cost them game. This isn’t his first mismanagement in these playoffs either.
I made my feelings on Carlisle’s ****ty coaching known weeks ago:
Fired from Detroit… next season they win the title with the coach that knocked him out of the playoffs.

Can’t handle Luka’s massive ego, but throws Brunson under the bus for Luka’s play in tape sessions.

Not to mention his in-game coaching mistakes during his first stint in Indiana.

Here he is getting blasted a couple mos back for terrible coaching in close games:

Could give him 5 HOFs and 9 out of 10 times he’d blow it. Anyone pumping up this chump needs to revisit his history. Especially everything after the title.

Similar story of him fake blaming himself in 2014 cause his team didn’t respect him enough to play hard. He’s done this over and over.

Boston is an experienced team but this current roster hasn’t really faced adversity .

I wonder if it will play a factor in the finals.

Its one of the best compiled starting 5s in a long long time. Everyone hits 3s and plays defense.

Amazing job by Brad Stevens. Straight 2k lineup.

Boston is an experienced team but this current roster hasn’t really faced adversity .

I wonder if it will play a factor in the finals.
Meh. Pretty much everybody is battle tested more than the majority of the league other than Zingus. And as addict4sneakers addict4sneakers said, Jrue has a ring.

Back
Top Bottom