The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

:lol:

IMG_4092.jpeg
I see people with weird *** haircuts like that all the time.

The kids think it's ironic or funny or something.

Only people I see getting more second chances to fail at a job than Doc Rivers are cops that commit misconduct

Just get fired from one police force, and get hired by another after a short vacation
Officer Glenn has turned off his body cam again

The Internal Affairs Department for the Milwaukee Bucks Police Force better lock in

So when does Chicken Souvlaki get some blame? He’s the one calling for the trades and coaching changes.

Doctor Rivers violates his Hippocratic oath every time he gets a new job. I’ve included the relevant provision that he violates

"I will follow that system of regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous."

Doctor Rivers violates his Hippocratic oath every time he gets a new job. I’ve included the relevant provision that he violates

"I will follow that system of regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous."
GREAT DOC

Super Swindler Doc Rivers gotta be out of the league finally after this incoming blown layup.

Don’t eem wanna hear the raspy dying horse on the microphone for ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom