The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Said no one

With all due respect
You gotta get ya swag up pleighboi :lol:

IMG_8071.jpeg

Got my 👀 on this one

Countdown until antidope antidope starts talking about how the night sky in America ain't ****
I mean... It isn't. Humanity has lost the plot on how to treat the planet and America is right up there at the top. It's a very morally bankrupt place, from the continuous lights in cities to the fact that there's dumb stuff like Mt. Rushmore.

Humanity as a whole doesn't deserve the Earth, we think that we're bigger than it. One day we will learn though. Some extinction-level event will come for us, and it'll be deserved.

I mean... It isn't. Humanity has lost the plot on how to treat the planet and America is right up there at the top. It's a very morally bankrupt place, from the continuous lights in cities to the fact that there's dumb stuff like Mt. Rushmore.

Humanity as a whole doesn't deserve the Earth, we think that we're bigger than it. One day we will learn though. Some extinction-level event will come for us, and it'll be deserved.
You sound like one of my old Sociology professors

Mans is so pissed about climate change that he went on a rant one time about how humans are like a virus killing Earth.

Then he said something like "It would have probably been better if the Neanderthals survived instead of the homo sapiens"

Everyone was chuckling and agreeing with him.

Instead of stopping there, dude went on a detour and was like "I wouldn't mind being a Neanderthal, I've seen some pics of Neanderthal women, some of them were kinda...you know" And then mans bit his bottom lip

The whole class was like...

spongebob-crowd.gif

First time I witnessed cross subspecies horniness in public

Last edited:

IMG_3495.gif

ezgif-3-c0a4014a32.gif

I recycle, compost and donate sir. I don't deserve none of that
loPZHy2.png

Back
Top Bottom