The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Y'all must've never played sports :lol:

Fatigue towards the end of a game is real. Your mind wants to do something but your body ain't registering :lol:

Yo *** must not have played sports, or been good at it. :lol:

It's 3.0 seconds left to get to the finals, you just out of a long timeout and all you gotta do is tip the ball out, nah I'm not giving that excuse. If the game went to OT then that excuse might fly.

Serious question - would you rather watch from there in the building than from the comfort of your own home? I prefer the latter tbh but it could be because I have bad eyes :lol:
I sat up there for Game 6 of the Finals and I drove five hours to Boston to do it. Would do it again.

1685246315550.jpeg

tbf, who would've thought there was enough time? smart really let that shot go quick. a dribble or slight hesitation and the buzzer goes off after the shot
That is true.

I'd take my chances with Tatum catching the ball going towards my basket and pretty much has to chuck the ball at the rim

That is true.

I'd take my chances with Tatum catching the ball going towards my basket and pretty much has to chuck the ball at the rim
Got lucky as hell. Smart shot was insane, but was on line. Incredibly lucky that White actually crashed.

Tatum getting ball would’ve been one and done. Maybe could’ve got a good look, but who knows the result.

No homecourt means you’d need to get 3 road games instead of 2.

So impossible.

If it was ever gonna happen, it would have to be exactly like this.

Lower (lowest :lol: ) seed up 3-0.

Wouldn't the Celtics have HCA in the Finals because they have a better record than the Nuggets?

Or is HCA determined by conference seeding in the Finals?

In which case the Nuggets would have HCA.

Wouldn't the Celtics have HCA in the Finals because they have a better record than the Nuggets?

Or is HCA determined by conference seeding in the Finals?

In which case the Nuggets would have HCA.
I think he was just talking about the Heat?

Cs had a better record than Denver and would have homecourt.

Back
Top Bottom