The Official NBA Thread

I sat up there for Game 6 of the Finals and I drove five hours to Boston to do it. Would do it again.

1685246315550.jpeg

That’s dope, man :smokin If you don’t mind me asking, we’re the tix a grip?

boston and denver are tied 1-1 head to head each winning on their home court by double digits this season

denver won their game without jamal murray

boston would have home court advantage in the finals

As noblekane noblekane said the main thing Denver has to worry about is how Rusty they will be after not playing in well over a week. Both Boston and Miami would cause the Nuggets problems in different ways

Yo *** must not have played sports, or been good at it. :lol:

It's 3.0 seconds left to get to the finals, you just out of a long timeout and all you gotta do is tip the ball out, nah I'm not giving that excuse. If the game went to OT then that excuse might fly.
This ain't 2K

Obviously you never played a sport and you just exposed yourself. A "long timeout" makes it even worse for your body/mind to get back in the game.

I’m sorry, 8 seed, deserving to be there or not…if Miami loses then Jimmy can NEVER live this down
1685247464176.jpeg

It’s one of the main reasons I think they’ll win. Scriptwriters let alone basketball gawds are not going to be cruel enough to make him have to eat thst

I don't believe in fixed games, the NBA just need to clean that **** up, especially with the technology that they have.

I can’t see how anyone can call it fixed for the Celtics when the review gave Miami an extra free throw to take the lead :lol: But obviously the picture doesn’t let you know there was a review.

CONTEXT MATTERS.

This ain't 2K

Obviously you never played a sport and you just exposed yourself. A "long timeout" makes it even worse for your body/mind to get back in the game.

Man stop. Dudes will ask a coach for a timeout at the end of a game to get a break in and catch their breathe. Just say you wasn't good or outta shape.

Back
Top Bottom