The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Sometimes I can’t tell if some of y’all are serious with these takes or not. It’s too early in the day for this foolishness.

I liked the Steph doc. Thought the parallel between his ascension at Davidson and in the NBA was done extremely well. Both he and Bron outperformed the expectations they had on them. It’s a beautiful thing to see.

I’m crying at WASHED KING WASHED KING top list not in order after 1 😂😂

Is this a serious take? Steph by far had the better peak between the two. KD is 8 inches taller yet Steph’s impact on a game, defense, etc is greater than KDs. Plus the obvious elephant in the room.

Yes it is actually. I just feel like recency bias is influencing this Steph over KD narrative.

If anything they’re even with a slight edge to KD.

Wouldn’t have thought it was possible a few years back, but Draymond has become almost as annoying off the court as he is when he’s playing.

100% and im a Dubs fan. The know it all demeanor on his podcast, better than he really is mentality, super weird buddy buddy with Bron and co. Like what is dude doing? :lol: I know he was already unlikeable to most, but hes becoming REALLY unlikeable.

1 FMVP to 2
Don’t matter, KD ain’t won jack **** w/o Steph.Steph has 2 titles w/o him no matter how fluky they are my boy.

Did they need KD to become a Dynasty and/or beat LeBron?Yes.

Did they need KD to necessarily win titles?No.

This is wild…

"Harper claimed that Howard responded to his Instagram message by texting him the devil emoji. The two then continued texting"

Ah hell nah, I think Ima stop reading.

hhh4.png

Will be wild if all 3 kd, harden, and russ finish their careers without winning a ring.

I think I know what you are trying to say but KD has two rings, even if he had to partner with GSW to get them :lol: Rust and Harden are in the tail end of their career and rings now wouldn't be the same as KD's, though.

I am not really into the quality of rings discussion but it would be interesting to see how folks talk about a KD title with Booker and Beal.

I think I know what you are trying to say but KD has two rings, even if he had to partner with GSW to get them :lol: Rust and Harden are in the tail end of their career and rings now wouldn't be the same as KD's, though.

I am not really into the quality of rings discussion but it would be interesting to see how folks talk about a KD title with Booker and Beal
Russ and harden could win playing 10 mins a game triple single and id still respect it more.

Chips are won in June not July

Back
Top Bottom