The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

i heard that in okc they all pray before the game.
like inside the venue the crowd is invited to pray. is that true? :smh:

also, this dude's been lifting

sabu (1).png

Can’t miss that goaltend call that’s inexcusable with that many refs on the floor. I don’t get how you don’t blow the whistle there. That said plenty of chances to win it. It’s really bad GM job and Kerr decision to not try to get a bigger guy for this Joker matchup. It’s too easy for him to back down all these 6’9 guys on the dubs. Draymond does a good job because he gives a lot of resistance early and moves his feet fast so he can get in position to fall down from a charge hit. Really hard without Dray to beat Denver. they get too many easy shots compared to the tougher ones for the dubs

I like everything about cp3 on the warriors except for him closing games
Why? I've liked his decision making and ability to read defenses and facilitate. His shot is beginning to warm up to room temperature. I don't have any complaints yet. He's safe not to flip that ***** and can shoot free throws if he gets fouled.

Why? I've liked his decision making and ability to read defenses and facilitate. His shot is beginning to warm up to room temperature. I don't have any complaints yet. He's safe not to flip that ***** and can shoot free throws if he gets fouled.

I just wanna see Steph stunt in the clutch

Lakers lookin like a lottery team without AD.

Early season defensive player of the year Christian Wood reverted to cone status without his presence.

I wish LeBron had posterized D Brooks. To oblivion. It would be great if the Slam Dunk Contest transitioned into a 1v1 format, where players decide to participate, and fans vote on the matchups they want to see. The top 5 matchups would then compete. Too many players talk a big game without being able to back it up, like DBrooks.

Yea, those are a swing & miss.

That was the illest game I’ve ever seen from RJ. Still getting zero respect from the refs, he was out there in a groove like never before.

Credit to Wemby’s presence being a force already. Peep RJ having to fade in the corner after the 3 the just to see the swish.

At his own pace cuz he’s stronger than them. Quick, decisive, and very altruistic. Tighter shooting form for quicker releases too. Smooth in his groove.

Hand them keys over Dubious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom