The Official NBA Thread

335569775_927185635183899_6498069993454621268_n.jpg
This team started tge season 18-3 and won 56 games >D

Embiid protecting the paint last night purely won them the game which helped them get out to a comfortable lead

Mans defense was on one

Shout out nick nurse man really making sixers fun again

Reminds me of when phillies fired Girardi and topper became manager - the vibes are immaculate

Embiid protecting the paint last night purely won them the game which helped them get out to a comfortable lead

Mans defense was on one

Shout out nick nurse man really making sixers fun again

Reminds me of when phillies fired Girardi and topper became manager - the vibes are immaculate

They're doing great and I'm loving the ball movement. Batums been awesome as well. With the emergence of Maxey, I don't really want us to pay a hefty price for Lavine. I don't want to sacrifice front court depth and defence for more offence (we're ranked pretty good on offence already).

I'd rather we go for someone like OG but also don't want to overpay for half a year of OG. I'd rather wait until this summer. But if we get an OG type of wing, I am all for it.

Giddey can’t defend and can’t shoot with range .He does everything else well though. He just can’t have the ball next to Shai and J Dub.

Nuggets, Mavs, and Warriors are the only teams that really have an identity in the West. T'Wolves and maybe the Thunder too, to a lesser extent.

Everybody else in the conference is dealing with injuries and/or just trying to figure themselves out on the fly.

Schroeder is killing it so far. FIBA put that battery in him, he's been a lock on PP with Points + Assists

He actually looks like a legitimate starting point guard on a Playoff team. Efficient, unselfish and making the right plays. Crazy

The Raptors always have good pieces but overall team is meh lol

Back
Top Bottom