The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

That was an interesting look in the tunnel just now where the players and staff were walking the opposite way to their respective locker rooms.

That was an interesting look in the tunnel just now where the players and staff were walking the opposite way to their respective locker rooms.
lol thought so too.
I’ve walked that hallway before and I know it’s just gotta be awkward lol

Doc Rivers to the owners in the cut
image.png

i thought this would be a terrible take but actually listened to it and he was completely right. Steph didn’t get that much credit until he did it again on his own. KD needs to be that - the unquestioned leader of a team - and win in a trial by fire chip for him to get any consideration in a goat convo

i thought this would be a terrible take but actually listened to it and he was completely right. Steph didn’t get that much credit until he did it again on his own. KD needs to be that - the unquestioned leader of a team - and win in a trial by fire chip for him to get any consideration in a goat convo

steph won and then went 73-9 and would have won again if not for draymond’s stupidity and inability to not hit other grown men in the nuts

the only thing that was getting questioned about the warriors was draymond’s ability to control himself, which hasn’t changed with age

Back
Top Bottom