The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

People use to hate the Grizz on here because of me.

Now, people just hate them in general :frown:

Crazy how Ja went from being a media darling to a public heel within the span of 2-3 months. Makes me wonder, if He's the brains of the entire Grizzles personality, or if he's simply a product of it from something/someone else.

People use to hate the Grizz on here because of me.

Now, people just hate them in general :frown:

Feels batman

Believe-Memphis-Fan.jpg

Crazy how Ja went from being a media darling to a public heel within the span of 2-3 months. Makes me wonder, if He's the brains of the entire Grizzles personality, or if he's simply a product of it from something/someone else.

TBH - before the playoffs last year, the public perception was the Grizz being a young, hip team.

It all went downhill for several reasons:
1) Dillon injuring GP
2) all the talking between MEM/GSW (Bay area fans were on another level on Twitter during that series :lol: )
3) the Ja interviews earlier this year + incidents made matters worse

Now, we went from being the young, hip squad to one of the most hated. I think the underdog nature of the team last season kept them out of harms way too. This season? They are still a threat, talking even more and the national media getting more involved on the hate train :lol:

What is up with john wall? Is he seriously injured? Clips finna buy him out even though they need a backup pg

In terms of supposedly available players:

Bridges > OG > Johnson > DFS/TrentJr

I have no idea what any of these players are worth. when People say 2 or 3 first rounders I’m not even sure what that means. Unprotected picks vs protected picks are a huge difference.

Nobody gonna call okc on Bazley? A hyper athletic 6’9 switchable defender who can even also rim protect that okc don’t want anyways. I guarantee you a trash 2nd rd pick will get it done

What is up with john wall? Is he seriously injured? Clips finna buy him out even though they need a backup pg
He’s been dealing with an abdominal strain for about two weeks now, but is expected to be ready to play again soon.

Guess the franchise doesn’t see him as a good fit and, rather than just keeping him around but out of the rotation, wants to give him a chance to go somewhere else where he might play more.

Back
Top Bottom