The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

He’s sent mixed signals at best. Being adamant about staying would be “I’m here until the end of my career no matter who else is on the roster” and he hasn’t said that.

But he has said stuff that can be interpreted as passive-aggressively pushing for a trade, like the fan petition thing.
I guess. The petition thing was a response to a small portion of Blazers Twitter that want him traded. Although the has not said your exact quote, he has consistently said he wants to be in Portland and that winning there would mean more to him than winning somewhere else. He also signed a long term extension. Supposedly he’s out there now trying to recruit players to Portland. If you follow the team beyond a surface level it’s very clear the direction both him and the team want to go.

From almost being traded for the 2017 #1 pick, to being traded for the 6 man of the year

Shout out to Knicks legend exGM Phil Jackson

The Wizards are going to be ready by the time the CBA expires after 2028-2029. Just have to be careful that as they take on contracts for future picks they aren’t with these 2nd apron teams who will have frozen picks

Damn I never considered this 😭
They should only penalize the 2nd apron teams and freeze picks if the 2nd apron team controls their pick.

If that 2nd apron team had already traded the pick, the team with the pick shouldn’t be punished.

From Last week:
Phoenix and Miami both know Beal contract is garbage, but feel like they're a piece away from championship contenders.
Miami probably offer: Lowry, Vic, don't want to include Herro
Phoenix probably offer: Paul, Shamet, don't want to include Ayton

Washington just wants out of Beals contract, but will take best expirings/young pieces/picks they can get

Washington still going to try and flip CP3 if they can find someone, if not, keep the expiring with no stress. New GM got off that terrible contract, not much he could do.

Next, if KP opts in to player option (makes sense he does at nearly max) they’ll look to flip him for young talent, picks.

CP3 probably going Clippers for Morris + Covington + pick(s). Washington would try and flip them again if they could or just take the expiring contracts
Ya'll heard it here first, FOH with them NBA "insiders"

i think wizards have the least fanbase on niketalk. only guy i remember being a wizards fan on here is el doubarge but i dont think hes on niketalk anymore just twitter
I cannot claim them publicly for obvious reasons. But what ever happen to bone collector?

Bruce needs to know his worth and gets his money now.
mymoney-needthat.gif

Let me get this straight. If KP opts out, the trade is off?
Yeah, KP has player option for this coming year. If he opts out, he's a free agent and Washington has no rights on him so can't trade him. It's nearly max $ though already if he opts in, if he opts out, that's him basically saying he doesn't want to go to Boston cause he's going to get similar $ elsewhere

Yeah, KP has player option for this coming year. If he opts out, he's a free agent and Washington has no rights on him so can't trade him. It's nearly max $ though already if he opts in, if he opts out, that's him basically saying he doesn't want to go to Boston cause he's going to get similar $ elsewhere

Shams jumped the gun on this one badly then. Terrible reporting if this doesnt get completed.

Glad lots of these insiders are getting exposed as frauds. I’ll never forget that Lakers Insider that said Kawhi was all Lakers. I became a Lakers fan when that news dropped and had it not been for the insider’s conservative views I wouldn’t be a Lakers fan today but it still grinds my gears

Back
Top Bottom