The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I think I’d rather play for the Shanghai Knights before I play for the Wizards or Portland.

Who the hell Washington tanking for next season. Something I miss.

Next year's draft looking bummy AF compared to the last 3-4 yrs.

Wizards FO were wildin keeping that **** together as long as they did.

The Wizards are going to be ready by the time the CBA expires after 2028-2029. Just have to be careful that as they take on contracts for future picks they aren’t with these 2nd apron teams who will have frozen picks

What contenders outside of Miami and potentially Philly are in the market for a 32 year old PG getting paid $45.6MM??
Why is it just limited to contenders?

And is holding on to him going to improve their chances of getting a better return?

Wizards had good pieces just a trash team. Beal KP Kuz Rui and Gafford can all contribute to contenders. Kispert is decent too. Not sure why I watched so many of their games last year
Beal was in and out the lineup and had a down year...KP and Kuz was there just for numbers, Rui wasn't comfortable in DC/on the team for whatever reason, the rest of the role players were just ok at best, and they predictably missed on another late lotto pick in the 22 draft...The usual mess with the Wizards really

Beal was in and out the lineup and had a down year...KP and Kuz was there just for numbers, Rui wasn't comfortable in DC/on the team for whatever reason, the rest of the role players were just ok at best, and they predictably missed on another late lotto pick in the 22 draft...The usual mess with the Wizards really

Wiz should have did this last season and tanked for Wemby. Dummies.

Why is it just limited to contenders?

And is holding on to him going to improve their chances of getting a better return?

Dame has specifically said he doesn’t want to play with developing players and that he wants to win a championship. If you are not a contender why would you trade anything of value for him?

The real question should be is trading him going to make their future better? They Wizards got a ****ty return for Beal but at least they can move past it. Is it worth it to take on Herro for $30MM for the next year years when you already paid Simons and will owe Sharpe in coming years?

Do you think there any packages out there that would be worth it to trade Dame for outside of the rumored Philly and Portland ones?

KP could have just opted out and left for nothing. They certainly weren't going to pay him with a nothing roster. Good move to get something back.

The 30th pick for a borderline all star caliber player? There had to have been better offers out there, they probably didn’t want to take any salaries back.

Wizards sound like they want to start from scratch in order to overpay a bunch of mediocre guys in FA and be stuck in purgatory again.

What are the Clippers trying to do exactly?

They pick up Brogdon but which seems like a win now move but I heard they are testing the waters on moving PG.
New stadium coming. Gotta stay competitive for that.

i.e. Los Angeles Rams going all in

i think wizards have the least fanbase on niketalk. only guy i remember being a wizards fan on here is el doubarge but i dont think hes on niketalk anymore just twitter

The 30th pick for a borderline all star caliber player? There had to have been better offers out there, they probably didn’t want to take any salaries back.

Wizards sound like they want to start from scratch in order to overpay a bunch of mediocre guys in FA and be stuck in purgatory again.

Front office has history/experience working in the OKC so I doubt they are looking to be in the business of overpaying mediocre players on long deals hence why they are fine with burning everything down. If Leonsis is truly going to let them cook I wouldn’t expect this to look similar to the Grunfeld or Sheppard eras.

i think wizards have the least fanbase on niketalk. only guy i remember being a wizards fan on here is el doubarge but i dont think hes on niketalk anymore just twitter
1687386196776.jpeg

Dame has specifically said he doesn’t want to play with developing players and that he wants to win a championship. If you are not a contender why would you trade anything of value for him?

The real question should be is trading him going to make their future better? They Wizards got a ****ty return for Beal but at least they can move past it. Is it worth it to take on Herro for $30MM for the next year years when you already paid Simons and will owe Sharpe in coming years?

Do you think there any packages out there that would be worth it to trade Dame for outside of the rumored Philly and Portland ones?
I think Portland is better off without him. He’s injury prone, clearly isn’t fully committed to being there and they should just maximize what they could possibly get. I’m just a fan of kickstarting the rebuilding process as soon as possible. But if Tobias and Herro are truly the only offers on the table then I can understand the hesitation in wanting to trade him.

Back
Top Bottom