The Official NBA Thread

Not feeling anything about Brandon Miller. Dude showed no sympathy during his time at Bama with his role in a MURDER which is wild. And now he is talking about his hero being PG and calling MJ old. I know I sound old but these young cats need some respect. Definite red flags to me
I applaud you for this post and I agree. Brandon Miller was directly involved in the murder of an innocent young woman leaving her young son without a mother. Just because Alabama is a gun happy place doesn’t take away from what he did. I don’t want this young man to fail but I thought he’d be more humble and contrite given what happened. Don’t respect him and I hope he grows up fast.

In my history, this is the furthest a trade has gone along without happening

IMG_3290.jpeg

Imagine drafting two consecutive first round guard busts like this.

Waiting for the NT Cole Patrol to find a small enough sample size to call him good again.
Cole is a solid bench scorer…Just don’t want him starting or playing extended mins, plus he dunked in timbs too

Suggs and Johnny Davis from last years draft are 2 dudes I have no clue how the scouts seen lotto pick in em…I Probly wouldn’t have even taken either as 1st rounders too just so I don’t gotta guarantee the contract

Not feeling anything about Brandon Miller. Dude showed no sympathy during his time at Bama with his role in a MURDER which is wild. And now he is talking about his hero being PG and calling MJ old. I know I sound old but these young cats need some respect. Definite red flags to me
It’s been hilarious to see the media go out of their way to not talk about the body he was involved in…His decision making with those events was so bad i would be super nervous drafting him just off that…RIP to shorty that lost her life

I thought the KP deal was done, all media has been acting like was it all day :lol: :smh:

Clippers are funny tho acting like they didn’t know Brogdon been Injury prone last couple years till the last min :lol: …They haven’t been a team that’s scare to make moves later tho so somebody must have back doored the Celtics and told em Brogdon breaking down worse than everybody thinks

Last edited:
It’s been hilarious to see the media go out of their way to not talk about the body he was involved in…His decision making with those events was so bad i would be super nervous drafting him just off that…RIP to shorty that lost her life
Facts bro. I’m sure dude felt he was untouchable because he was the biggest thing on campus. But his immaturity and lack of humanity rubs me the wrong way. Gives me vibes like he has already made it

Back
Top Bottom