The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

Completely missed that. Was that always the Celtics plan?
Don’t know if it’s been reported or not, but the team is all-in and with Brown’s extension not kicking in until next year, and a front line that has injury history, there’s no reason to not sign him for a reasonable number this year. Can dump him next summer if needed.

Around the MLE was what the team had offered him on an extension already but he wanted more.

You got dime’d. That’s the FAKE droppingdimes. Only droppingdimes20 is to be trusted.
the-one-and-only-mocking.gif

You'll feel better once you see Scoot get busy

It's for the best
Gonna be comparing Scoot and Sharpe to Dame like a new piece vs the best I ever had. It won't be fair to anyone. But as long as SharpeScooter sticks around as a duo I think you're right, that it's for the best. The fanbase will look back and more easily identify the toxic non-physical abuse we put up with for years, because DAMN was it fun sometimes.

Yeah I'm gonna get ****ed up now on this Rogue pale ale and whatever else i got in my fridge.

Gonna be comparing Scoot and Sharpe to Dame like a new piece vs the best I ever had. It won't be fair to anyone. But as long as SharpeScooter sticks around as a duo I think you're right, that it's for the best. The fanbase will look back and more easily identify the toxic non-physical abuse we put up with for years, because DAMN was it fun sometimes.

Yeah I'm gonna get ****ed up now on this Rogue pale ale and whatever else i got in my fridge.
As you should in regards to the beer.

It is unequivocally in the best interest of Portland long term.

Back
Top Bottom