The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

Just go by the current standings in the league like Candace suggested. Would probably have to move it back a couple weeks though.

I think the league would rather keep the IST separate from other games. Only IST games affect IST standings & tiebreakers.

as the ist evolves i think it'd be great to incorporate other incentives aside from cash like perhaps an automatic playoff spot, eligibility for first round draft pick, contract amnesty, free kia electric vehicles 🤣

Don't know if the league would ever go for something like this but would be interesting.

Contract amnesty as a reward is funny as hell. Thibs coaching his *** off so he could cut Evan Fournier. :lol:

I had this discussion in the group chat Tuesday, but the slang terms for guns >>>>>>

Blicky stands alone at the top followed by all references to tools and household items (the word tool itself, ratchet, hammer, etc)

Even shorthand for guns is fire. If I say I got a 9 everyone knows I have a gun.

Tone >>>>>>>>>>>

Better yet, that “yeah”

I think the league would rather keep the IST separate from other games. Only IST games affect IST standings & tiebreakers.

Don't know if the league would ever go for something like this but would be interesting.

Contract amnesty as a reward is funny as hell. Thibs coaching his *** off so he could cut Evan Fournier. :lol:

Imagine the Pacers winning the IST and cashing it in to get a TNT primetime spot instead of us getting Celtics vs Bucks on a random March date. :rofl:

I hate it. But I’m reminded that old heads used to call P, “cock” :lol:

Devin the dude was NOTORIOUS for saying that… song be flowing, it’s jamming, then he’ll say it every now and then like damn bruh :lol:

Old head up there got a prairie view A&M shirt on too so he GOTTA be from Houston. Definitely a Texas/bay slang

Wonder if the league will make some tweaks to the IST going forward. The players & coaches don't seem to like the point differential tie breaker but not sure what else they could do there.

Because the Knicks got the wild card spot, they will have to play the Bucks & potentially Celtics five times this season while the Heat (I think) got the Raptors & Hawks for their two flex games. Since all the games count towards your record, I wonder if a team would value two easier games more than IST contention.
Yea Lakers play the Suns 5x this season. Me no like

How you liking it up north? I gotta make it to the bay in 24
So far, so good. Liking the new job a lot. Haven’t had much of a chance to explore the area though because I’m busy with work during the week and go down to LA every weekend.

I’m liking what I’m seeing so far though. San Jose/Santa Clara is not as different from LA as SF/Oakland are. Which I am ok with :lol:

This is the most competitive basketball season, in decades. Outside of like the Wizards and maybe Charlotte…every game is a toss up

Y’all see MY T WOLVES THO!

Me & antidope antidope & @651akathepaul need apologies
Of course, new day, new team. :smh:

C'MON MODS, DO SOMETHING!!!...

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

So far, so good. Liking the new job a lot. Haven’t had much of a chance to explore the area though because I’m busy with work during the week and go down to LA every weekend.

I’m liking what I’m seeing so far though. San Jose/Santa Clara is not as different from LA as SF/Oakland are. Which I am ok with :lol:

Oooh you’re in my neck of the woods :nerd:
It’s beautiful here. Weather is gorgeous. Only issue is the housing market is insane :lol:

Hope you go the warriors/clippers game tonight!

man I miss Batum. He’s Philly’s 2nd best player

Rooting for y’all to win it all for all my former clippers on that squad
i like what i see from him so far next to embiid

He got a very very quick trigger, passing IQ is pretty damn good and he cuts to the basket with no hesitation

deff the sixers MVP acquisition from that trade

prolly the best wing sixers had during embiid tenure so far

Back
Top Bottom