The Official NBA Season Thread

- Winning team gets a playoff incentive. If you finish outside the top 10, you get the 10 seed automatically. If you finish outside between 10 & 5, you automatically get the 4 seed. Idk I’m just spitballing this one but there should be a playoff incentive.

Finish below 10: 10 seed automatically
Finish between 5-7: Choose your seed in that range
Finish 1-4: 1 seed automatically

I don't know what to do for 8-10 :lol:

jordan-mj-goat.gif

nba cup will truly take off once the league expands to 32 teams.

Then it should be:
- 8 groups of 4 teams.
- Each team plays home and away.
- Whoever wins the group flies to Vegas for a single elimination 8 team tourney that don’t count for the 82 game schedule.
- Winning team players gets a million each.
- Winning team coaching/support staff get like 100k each or something.
- Winning team gets a playoff incentive. If you finish outside the top 10, you get the 10 seed automatically. If you finish outside between 10 & 5, you automatically get the 4 seed. Idk I’m just spitballing this one but there should be a playoff incentive.
The incentive should be a playoff spot, but you get seeded by record so teams can’t shut it down after the IST unless they cool with being a 10 in the play in…Every squad would go hard if you can lock up a chance at the postseason before Xmas

pmatic pmatic explain this Bertans extension to me.
"revision"

"
According to Scotto, if Bertans had appeared in 75% of Oklahoma City’s games this season, his partially guaranteed deal for 2024/25 would have become fully guaranteed at $16MM. That clause has been removed. Instead, Bertans will receive a slight increase to his partial guarantee for next season, going from $5MM to $5.25MM.

Bertans has only played in five of the Thunder’s 17 games this fall, so it seems unlikely he would have hit the 75% trigger threshold. By agreeing to remove that clause, he’ll earn $250K.

The move won’t have an impact on Bertans or the Thunder in ’23/24, as his salary for this season is fully guaranteed at $17MM.

Bertans, who turns 32 in a couple weeks, is averaging career lows of 3.4 points"

trade incoming

Sorry we stopped you from getting 11Ms (because those are deliberate dnp-cds right), so here's 250,000. Buy a trap house or something. I guess it;s better than nothing because the Thunder weren't going to let him hit the threshhold

Did the league put out an easily digestible informational video out on the IST yet with a celeb? Wasted opportunity if not.
Kind of depends on the celebs, IMO. I’m good on not getting “The IST Explained with Kevin Hart and Jack Harlow!”

or something along those lines.

Mozzy, G-Perico, Bluebucksclan>>>>

Cali still killing the game with a regional sound

Payroll and Peezy, and Babyface Ray too. Detroit doing

Y’all willingly listen to that drill mess? :rofl:

Kind of depends on the celebs, IMO. I’m good on not getting “The IST Explained with Kevin Hart and Jack Harlow!”

or something along those lines.
Seeing they're doing a Vegas themed thing already, could've tied it in with like a Clooney or Usher.
They spent all the money on this :lol:

They did have RJ break it down for folks but it's RJ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom