The Official NBA Thread

If I recall correctly one of the musty boys with armpit stains and white cream in the corner of their mouth was talking spicy.

Something about light-years and #5 on the way.

what do you think the hating *** clowns in here gonna say after the dubs spank clipset on wednesday

You guys keep saying “the league will be fine”. It’s almost like you guys blurt it out to convince yourself “everything is going to fine”.

How is the league going to be fine with what the refs have been doing?

They’re a literal joke. What are we watching game to game?week to week?

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON

You guys keep saying “the league will be fine”. It’s almost like you guys blurt it out to convince yourself “everything is going to fine”.

I've mentioned this before but it's almost like the incompetence and complaints of officiating is a baked in part of the product. In multiple sports

No league is losing viewers over this. If anything it creates more (negative) engagement. The debate shows and clips get clicks and views off of it.

Is what it is

427695944_777355244426871_6703809981263477898_n.jpg

I've mentioned this before but it's almost like the incompetence and complaints of officiating is a baked in part of the product. In multiple sports

No league is losing viewers over this. If anything it creates more (negative) engagement. The debate shows and clips get clicks and views off of it.

Is what it is
There are especially a lot of questions about the officiating in MMA. But there are a lot of similar cases in basketball. As for European football I know of cases when a referee was suspended from officiating after making wrong decisions.

Wow, Wizards had a trade lined up to send Kuzma to the Mavs. Wizards GM went to Kuzma and asked him if he wanted to stay or go. Kuz decided to stay, and the Wizards-Mavs agreed to a Gafford trade instead. :lol:

they got "the 24 hours that led to..." for almost trades now :smh:

cc: HIM HIM

• Haha
Reactions: HIM

Wow...just seen the Brunson call.

You got every right to be mad I thought you were exaggerating.

Said before and I'll say it again. NBA and other American leagues should adopt the VAR system they use in FIFA.

Back
Top Bottom