The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 2-0

Capture.PNG
SmartSelect_20240307_110834_Chrome.jpg

carissimo-high-price.gif

tho if you have money and money doesn’t matter why not

This is why I am so angry at Jerome Powell and the FED because the inflation readings they're using are completely skewed and wrong. They have not considered YAMBS inflation into their readings.

It's terrible money management (UNLESS YOU'RE MARRIED) you can get WAY more with 5k-7k to trick with. That's enough money to get 100 different dates. Idk that's just me though

WASHED KING WASHED KING outchea asking the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates even higher so women will accept cheaper dates.

**** homebuyers, brunch too expensive

YES, they're talking about CUTS?????

Rusty I got date #3 of the week tonight and I still got 2 more left for Saturday and Sunday, you know the going rate for a mimosa now??? AND THEY WANT A TIP.

YES, they're talking about CUTS?????

Rusty I got date #3 of the week tonight and I still got 2 more left for Saturday and Sunday, you know the going rate for a mimosa now??? AND THEY WANT A TIP.
If I remember correctly, food away from home is part of inflation calculations.

Jerry P. can't bring down brunch prices without triggering a recession

Maybe dip into your boot fund instead

If I remember correctly, food away from home is part of inflation calculations.

Jerry P. can't bring down brunch prices without triggering a recession

Maybe dip into your boot fund instead

Schtick aside I don't want a recession in an election year. I'm high value not conservative, don't need orange man getting extra ammo.

I'm tryna cop a new white pair for the summer for when I make my trip down to Nashville so I can find me a Sydney Sweeney lookalike. The Jordan fund on the other hand might be taking a hit, overrated players shoes anyways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom