The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Trae young was avoiding answering that question of if he’ll stay in Atlanta :lol: “I mean yeah sure.. but also I wanna win.”

OIG2 (1).jpeg
HANDSOME *aeps voice*

bing create.

It's tricky because when it first came out ppl were making wild stuff so it censors very generic and safe things sometimes

SmartSelect_20240307_123738_Chrome.jpg

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford probably loves this

But it deadass won't let me make this. NBA twitter ruined it
dead (1).png
All the Xbox fanboying I did over the years finally paid off, and now I got a direct line into Microsoft HQ

Told them if they catch any of their Nvidia GPUs tryna generate anything positive regarding Luka, that joints goes straight into a landfill

Schtick aside I don't want a recession in an election year. I'm high value not conservative, don't need orange man getting extra ammo.

I'm tryna cop a new white pair for the summer for when I make my trip down to Nashville so I can find me a Sydney Sweeney lookalike. The Jordan fund on the other hand might be taking a hit, overrated players shoes anyways.
You getting them glazed?

Chicken and waffles have been gentrified AF. Pretty sure you can get them at IHOP if you want.
Can confirm. Haven’t had them, but have seen them on the menu.

Probably got them at Denny’s too.

I blame myself in part. It was roughly my age cohort of white people in LA who started to go to Roscoe’s. It could only be downhill for chicken and waffles after that.

I wonder what AI would shoot in this era.

Someone's gotta have an efficiency inflation calculator out there somewhere for things like this

Back
Top Bottom