The Official NBA Thread

ITS FRIDAY WHAT Y’all sipping on tonight??

WE OUTSIDE Clippers season ending TONIGHT.

Then I’m ending off the night at the bar with the milk Queens. Cowboy boots and Levi’s are calling my name already. It’s a beautiful hot American 🇺🇸 Day in the south @aepps20

This is smooth record washed. No lie.

Luka might go for 50 tonight.
Harden & PG combined for less shots than Luka alone in G5.

Not sure why you’d come passive in a swing game at home but maybe an elimination game on the road will light a fire under them.

It’s a shame it has to come to that. Even without Kawhi, there’s a lot of talent on the team. If the stars are aggressive, they’ll have a chance to win.

pmatic pmatic I know you find these things interesting like I do.

Did TNT Sports match? End of the day is now.

Don’t quote me but I’m pretty sure TNT merged with some powerful English Sports channel and that’s why they changed their name to TNT sports.

I feel like they definitely have the money to match the offer.

pmatic pmatic I know you find these things interesting like I do.

Did TNT Sports match? End of the day is now.

Don’t quote me but I’m pretty sure TNT merged with some powerful English Sports channel and that’s why they changed their name to TNT sports.

I feel like they definitely have the money to match the offer.
Honestly don't believe Barkley when he said the deadline was today. :lol: From what I read and listened to, it'll last a few more weeks. TNT merged with BT Sports to become TNT Sports.

I don't think WBD has the money. Best hope is they license out Inside to Amazon. Otherwise, Ernie is staying, Chuck will be a free agent, read that Shaq might just leave TV altogether and who knows with Kenny.

Honestly don't believe Barkley when he said the deadline was today. :lol: From what I read and listened to, it'll last a few more weeks. TNT merged with BT Sports to become TNT Sports.

I don't think WBD has the money. Best hope is they license out Inside to Amazon. Otherwise, Ernie is staying, Chuck will be a free agent, read that Shaq might just leave TV altogether and who knows with Kenny.

Ah okay, just Barkley being confused :lol:

Yea BT sports (now TNT Sports) is huge in England. They carry all the Champions League coverage in Britain.

I feel like they have the money to match if they want.

Ah okay, just Barkley being confused :lol:

Yea BT sports (now TNT Sports) is huge in England. They carry all the Champions League coverage in Britain.

I feel like they have the money to match if they want.
I should say they might have the money, but they just don't want to spend it because of the debt WBD has already. Doubling the media fee and getting less games does seem terrible. :lol:

I don't see the big deal about having four media partners (ESPN/ABC, TNT, NBC and Amazon).

Harden & PG combined for less shots than Luka alone in G5.

Not sure why you’d come passive in a swing game at home but maybe an elimination game on the road will light a fire under them.

It’s a shame it has to come to that. Even without Kawhi, there’s a lot of talent on the team. If the stars are aggressive, they’ll have a chance to win.
As a clippers fan I'm sick of Paul George's laissez-faire rhetoric.

With certain players like him and others, you totally understand why they will never be winners on the highest levels... Unless they fall under a true and dominant alpha personality.

I honestly think this is a must-win for Cleveland. They lose here they are gonna lose the 7th one.

I should say they might have the money, but they just don't want to spend it because of the debt WBD has already. Doubling the media fee and getting less games does seem terrible. :lol:

I don't see the big deal about having four media partners (ESPN/ABC, TNT, NBC and Amazon).

If NBC gets it tho.

I guarantee most of the NBA games will be on Peacock and not NBC.

Lots of you were soooo confident it was the Cavs in 5. Disrespecting Orlando.

Win or lose, the Magic have shown they’re here.

Lots of you were soooo confident it was the Cavs in 5. Disrespecting Orlando.

Win or lose, the Magic have shown they’re here.
They’re here in a sense that they can be competitive with an ok Cavs team. Missing a major piece and probably one other guy to really be taken seriously.

Back
Top Bottom