The Official NBA Thread

Is the NBA media still mad at Kyrie? Can they take Harden off the top 75 and replace him with Kai? Can we take PG off and replace him with Dwight? Tired of these frauds.

Clips playing with 0 urgency.
Paul George didn’t even think about the painted area all night man :lol: Absolutely terrible shot selection, jacking long 2s with no pass early in the clock.

He’ll be 34 next year. Downhill from here. He’s more of a 3rd option.

And Harden kills me. Pro basketball player who never wants to run.

Clippers crossed half court at 16-17 seconds on 80% of their possessions. Didn’t get into their action until 12 seconds. Half the shot clock gone and you’ve accomplished nothing :lol: That **** worked when he was the iso king but those days are long gone.

Kawhi my dog and I have him in my personal top 10 as one of the most underappreciated greats but if I was a clippers fan, I'd be mad as hell if this dude goes to play for team USA after being injured for us everytime you need him:rofl:

I can't even get some good Clippers or Jimbo slander because two clowns decided to make some weirdo accusations about one another over some beats :smh: :lol:

pissed-foh.gif

This sucks man

I can't even get some good Clippers or Jimbo slander because two clowns decided to make some weirdo accusations about one another over some beats :smh: :lol:

pissed-foh.gif

This sucks man
Curious what you listen to cuz hiphop weather cats are beefing or not is 90% brovado raps

Curious what you listen to cuz hiphop weather cats are beefing or not is 90% brovado raps
I listen to hip-hop

I listen to Kendrick and Drake

Just those two dudes aren't just spitting bravado raps

I listened to what came out tonight and they are just accusing one another of being a wife beater and a sex trafficker

I get people enjoying the spectacle, but I'm not taking this weirdo **** seriously or think it is something worth my time

I listen to hip-hop

I listened to what came out tonight and they are just accusing one another of being a wife beater and sex trafficker

I get people enjoying the spectacle, but I'm not taking this weirdo **** seriously or think it is something worth my time
I agree with all this. Was just curious cuz you were out from the jump lol

But yea it’s a basically a TMZ battle with each other airing each others dirty laundry.

I agree with all this. Was just curious cuz you were out from the jump lol

But yea it’s a basically a TMZ battle with each other airing each others dirty laundry.
It is prime NBA slander hours and folk outchea going full media takeout :smh:

I am being denied jokes I was looking forward to.

And....I mean why couldn't those two buffoons do this nonsense right when the Suns got eliminated :smh:

Control dropped in 2013?? :wow:

These cats holding 10+ years grudges?? :rofl:

Damn, doesn’t feel like it was that long ago

It is prime NBA slander hours and folk outchea going full media takeout :smh:

I am being denied jokes I was looking forward to.

And....I mean why couldn't those two buffoons do this nonsense right when the Suns got eliminated :smh:
Be the change you want to see. Slander Officer Jim and Playoff P if you got the energy. Norman Powell led the Clips in scoring in a knockout game. NORM ****ING POWELL :rofl: I like the guy and I only wish the best for him, and nobody else from the ***** *** Clippers.

Don't begrudge the spectacle of this day, embrace it. Let the hate flow through you RustyShackleford RustyShackleford .

I listen to hip-hop

I listened to what came out tonight and they are just accusing one another of being a wife beater and a sex trafficker

Yeah I don’t get it lol.

Like all of these allegations from both sides BETTER have some receipts to them. Otherwise it’s just some lipstick alley ****. And the irony of it for me is that the biggest rah rah manly dudes are the main people eating this gossip rap up. Wild.

Personally, I’d prefer it if dudes would just box it out in the street. Like if there’s no real world danger of these cats dotting the others eye for real (and there def isn’t—its Aubrey and Kenny lmao), I can’t take the “beef” seriously. I can see how it’s entertaining, but the number of dudes riding hard for one or the other is wildly concerning to me lol.

Back
Top Bottom