The Official NBA Thread

JJ Redick basically auditioned/auditioning for the Laker job. It’s his to lose.

And please Laker front office get AD some front court help. We see what harms when they load stack up on big men. That Laker team son the bubble title but before the lock down, they were on a roll.

I’m conflicted.

Draymond a loudmouth but this is also a new avenue for players to explore instead of going broke….draymond has been leading the charge.

But, Draymond so annoying I’ll never listen. Even after any theatrics. Seems predetermined, planned, scripted, contrived. San Francisco Beverly.

New painting

IMG_1715.jpeg

Drake out here hiding a daughter like Jerry Jones :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’d rather polish his nails instead of his daughters :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finish that loser Kendrick! IDC if the Clippers lost. LA still won.

Why isn’t anyone talking about the Cavs/Magic series???

Clippers have to run it back. No way they open the Intuit Dome without their California born big 3

I can't even get some good Clippers or Jimbo slander because two clowns decided to make some weirdo accusations about one another over some beats :smh: :lol:

pissed-foh.gif

This sucks man
I feel like the thread didn't move much because, at the end of the day, nobody really cares about the Clippers. There's times I forget Westbrook is even on the team and I love that guy.

Down to one game today and tomorrow. Really hope Orlando can pull it off

I mean the clippers really were in an uphill battle against Dallas without Kawhi.
Never seen so many key injuries to top players.

Randle, Butler , Giannis, Kiwi just changed the landscape of the playoffs

Clippers got really old really fast. They're in arguably the toughest spot in the league.

Clips so inconsistent. Started really slow after harden trade and peaked right after that. They had a very good stretch when they looked like they could potentially compete for the top spot in the west. Then they just looked terrible from post all star break.

PG had no intentions to play downhill last night and for most of the series. Watching him struggle in iso vs derrick Jones was sad

Welp. The rap war roped me in tonight

Nice to see the Mavs handle business. They get no real props imo they had zero excuse not to win

They theoretically should be competitive with the thunder

Gonna be interesting to see who guards (tries to guard) shai and Williams
They gonna do Giddey like they did Russ and live with the results, I think. They'll play 5-on-4 everywhere else.

No Maxi, no shot though, I don't think. He's gotta be healthy. I could be wrong, but it feels like another series where Gafford's gonna have to give way to Lively.
Clippers got really old really fast. They're in arguably the toughest spot in the league.
I didn't realize Kawhi played enough games to qualify for awards this year... Like he was actually out there tryna kill the load management agenda and ended up cooked.

They dont have any choice but to run it back, really, but even that path forward feels... hopeless?

Always that trade was dumb as hell. That was wayyyy to much for Paul George

7 first round picks for Paul George :lol: :lol:

Thee SISSSSS TIMMMMMMMMMMM YEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWW

HOU$TON HOU$TON I hate it had to end the same way it always does

But I’m sure y’all will be back next season saying what y’all always say
Crazy thing is he was still getting by Kyrie and whoever else he chose to hunt almost at will :lol: He just can’t consistently finish anymore.

Otherwise known as being old :lol:

Contrast to PG who’s still in shape and wasn’t even trying to get downhill or at the very least get DJJ off of him. Just going through the motions. He shown more effort in those Rico Hines runs.

They gonna do Giddey like they did Russ and live with the results, I think. They'll play 5-on-4 everywhere else.

No Maxi, no shot though, I don't think. He's gotta be healthy. I could be wrong, but it feels like another series where Gafford's gonna have to give way to Lively.

I didn't realize Kawhi played enough games to qualify for awards this year... Like he was actually out there tryna kill the load management agenda and ended up cooked.

They dont have any choice but to run it back, really, but even that path forward feels... hopeless?
I believe the thunder have been the best team so far at defending the paint/rim

You could say the pels had no downhill dudes and also Zion was out

The Mavs still have lob threats x3 and two of the best drivers in the league

That’s the battle I’m looking forward to

No maxi would suck but to be completely honest the thunder are young and inexperienced. They are starting essentially a rookie at center

I’m not gonna give the Mavs an out on this they should still be able to win this series

Dort was a menace last series, luka going from mann to dort is hilarious. Two of the best back to back

Back
Top Bottom