The Official NBA Thread

Crazy thing is he was still getting by Kyrie and whoever else he chose to hunt almost at will :lol: He just can’t consistently finish anymore.

Otherwise known as being old :lol:

Contrast to PG who’s still in shape and wasn’t even trying to get downhill or at the very least get DJJ off of him. Just going through the motions. He shown more effort in those Rico Hines runs.
That’s what makes me nervous about the thunder. Guarding shai and Williams is yikes

But like I said above the Mavs still have the talent to win the series

Harden is fine but hailing him as the system all season was bound to be a fail

First thought was: Westbrook actually played pretty well in a particular role this season (I don't know if that is fact it was just my first thought)

Then i wondered if he was potentially a better version of what Exum was this year (so long as he could still be OK with that role)

Just compared Westbrook's regular season with Exum's... offensively Exum had him by a good margin

During the Playoffs they both didn't shoot well at all but Westbrook had obvious moments of actively hurting them after being a Plus player for the first few games

Clips should trade him to the Wizards for Tyus Jones.

Gives the Clips a solid PG who can make a shot, and gives the Wiz someone who can play some defense at the PG spot. From everything I’ve ever heard, Russ is a good vet and was well-liked by the Wizards organization when he was there for a bit. His most useful trait at this point is energy and mentoring young guys, two things the Wizards could use.

I believe the thunder have been the best team so far at defending the paint/rim

You could say the pels had no downhill dudes and also Zion was out

The Mavs still have lob threats x3 and two of the best drivers in the league

That’s the battle I’m looking forward to

No maxi would suck but to be completely honest the thunder are young and inexperienced. They are starting essentially a rookie at center

I’m not gonna give the Mavs an out on this they should still be able to win this series

Dort was a menace last series, luka going from mann to dort is hilarious. Two of the best back to back
Going to be interesting, for sure... Mavs win this series then Luka may have to deal with Jaden McDaniels, too? :lol: :lol: Man's in hell.

I think you gotta throw DJJ on Shai and shuffle bodies at Williams. Don't want PJ in a ton of POA situations with Williams, but it's just going to have to happen some.

They got enough talent to win the series, no doubt. Luka gotta get his **** straight. Injury or not, the indecisiveness he played with a ton against the Clips will sink this ship against OKC.

Really shouldn’t be any reason for the Mavs to lose this series as long as Kyrie and Luka don’t miss any games

Going to be interesting, for sure... Mavs win this series then Luka may have to deal with Jaden McDaniels, too? :lol: :lol: Man's in hell.

I think you gotta throw DJJ on Shai and shuffle bodies at Williams. Don't want PJ in a ton of POA situations with Williams, but it's just going to have to happen some.

They got enough talent to win the series, no doubt. Luka gotta get his **** straight. Injury or not, the indecisiveness he played with a ton against the Clips will sink this ship against OKC.
Jones and Washington to start on those guys and then Exum and Green are pretty much their best options

It was noticeable (at least it seemed like) how often the Clippers were able to get Luka matched up on Harden

If the Thunder are going to be able to attack Luka and Irving like that, that doesn't seem ideal

Like you said they're gonna probably leave Giddy because they'll have no other option. Unfortunately he was hitting 3's last series though... and I trust Giddy more than Westbrook to make plays

The Thunder are clearly more dangerous/talented than a Kawhi-less Clipper team. They're just young

The Thunder will have had 8 days off so let's hope for rust lol

Jones and Washington definitely had PG in hell. Think a big part of why he checked out in the last couple games was he just got sick of always having a defender just as big and athletic as him up in his jersey.

Back
Top Bottom