The Official NBA Thread

And, yes, the PG and Kawhi pairing has a been a disappointment because of constant injury problems but the fact is the duo got them further than any Clippers team has ever been by getting to the WCF in 2021.

Pretty sure they weren’t getting to the conference finals with the Lou Will-Pat Bev-Trezz-Gallo core.
Think this year was their best roster of all the years…but any level of success was going to require all 3 of those guys to be healthy, and the best one of the three wasn’t there.

Jim and BPG are 2nd/3rd options that are too old at this point to do more than originally asked. Jim for example had about what one would expect out of him- a couple awesome games, couple decent ones, and couple trash ones.

Kawhi’s health killed the team. Second he was going to be out it was completely unrealistic to expect that team to win more than a couple games. No chance at the series.

Don't feel great about this, but Nuggets in seven.

Wouldn't be surprised if the T'Wolves pull it out, but I don't trust their end of game offense and they don't have HCA.

i know this nuggets squad isn't better than last year's team, but i am surprised at how many people are going against them :lol:

Nope. They're letting him get his, but trying to prevent his assists. Averaged 4.4 assist during reg season against Wolves...keep that # below 6 and Wolves are in great shape.
I get that. Phoenix tried to play Jokic to beat them last season and he lit them up. Could backfire. I do like McDaniels on MPJ though

Ant will take over the league soon... but I don't want it to happen yet. I need him to suffer some tough playoff losses first.

I say that strictly as a Florida alum

Back
Top Bottom