The Official NBA Thread

Wolves are definitely better but this is incorrect. The Nuggets couldn’t resign Bruce because of the new CBA. They offered him the max they could but the rules literally prevented them from doing anything unless Bruce took a massive paycut.
Same way the Lakers were being "cheap" not keeping Monk

They couldn't afford him and offer the most

My only concern with the nuggets is that they’ll have to run a 7 man rotation in the playoffs.
C2A77718-FCFF-4C9A-9D50-87DC95A7DEE9.gif

Denver has to upgrade the bench next season

Braun & Watson are good but need more

How much they depend on reggie jackson is insane :lol:
I have nothing negative to say about the Wolves and their fans. I respect them and know they are a great team. I agree with you on the bench but the reality is that the only way the Nuggets can get depth is to trade one of their starters. Murray, MPJ, Jokic and AG are using up all of the cap space. We probably lose KCP in the offseason and the only way to get better will be to trade Murray or MPJ which would make them significantly worse.

I have nothing negative to say about the Wolves and their fans. I respect them and know they are a great team. I agree with you on the bench but the reality is that the only way the Nuggets can get depth is to trade one of their starters. Murray, MPJ, Jokic and AG are using up all of the cap space. We probably lose KCP in the offseason and the only way to get better will be to trade Murray or MPJ which would make them significantly worse.
Kinda underrated this is already year four of the Nuggets trying to compete for a chip. Unfortunately the first two years were undercut by the injuries to Murray and Porter Jr.

If I didn't know better I would've thought it was game 7 and not game 1.

The wolves are a better team than the nuggets?

That's a little premature to say the least.

Gotta prove it by winning 4 of 7. Not 1 of 7.

Gonna be a long, great, entertaining series.

Nah just get some better rotation options
Lot of The bench not even seeing the court

Need something from Zeke Nnaji and Julian Strawther etc

The hype gonna drive some of yall mad...I suggest ignoring it so you don't start hating the kid. :lol:

EYE like Ant.

Just that the same ones getting these MJ takes off now are gonna be the same ones raking him over the coals if the Wolves flame out.

Just enjoy someone developing into one of THEM in real time.

No need to add superlatives.

I thought they didn’t match up to where the other teams did, guess I was wrong.

Regardless, there a guy short out there. You want KCP guarding McDaniels not Ant, Nuggets need another wing defender, unfortunately Porter doesn’t fill that and Watson/Braun didn’t develop his year.

Wolves really about to do it.

EYE like Ant.

Just that the same ones getting these MJ takes off now are gonna be the same ones raking him over the coals if the Wolves flame out.

Just enjoy someone developing into one of THEM in real time.

No need to add superlatives.

I said a couple years ago his game was the closest to Jordan I've ever seen...but it was in a reminiscent sense...now the fact that he's elevating his game to this level, the narrative is off and running...

I do think most are enjoying it...and obviously I'm not going anywhere. I'm critical if Ant when warranted, but I'm so damn happy the Wolves finally didn't f this one up.

This NT, only thing that matters is what just happened.

It's very obvious Murray isn't a 100%. He can get by against Turnstile Reaves. Not against this defense. This series is over.

Nah just get some better rotation options
Lot of The bench not even seeing the court

Need something from Zeke Nnaji and Julian Strawther etc
There’s a reason they don’t see time. Zeke is terrible and Julian was injured most of the year so he went from solid to terrible. The Zeke signing will be a pretty bad one

First game overreactions are abundant... But we, almost everyone, called the Gobert trade the absolute WOAT.. If they take down the defending champs and position themselves to win a chip... No apologies could fit the bill, we just gotta take the L

Back
Top Bottom