The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

what i wanna know is which team was he supporting? 🤣
fair question lol

this is hilarious, i was not aware of this meme
ddd.png

e40 fired up :rofl:

Damn iggy tried to intervene. Smh. I'm sure bro was just chilling too. He never be wild at oracle or chase with all the winning. People probably came out of their necks at him. Said his chain fugazi or something

you my dawg but calling OPJ and bjelica the tatum stopper is like saying delladova the curry stopper.. they’re both jokes that lived longer than any of us thought.

loon is the same dude who grabbed 20+ boards in a closeout game against JJJ and steven adams. that’s not “impact?” even without a conventional big, dubs were 8th in overall rebounding and 10th in rebounding differential this season.

size matters in other aspects of life, not necessarily in the modern NBA. warriors got outrebounded tonite not because domas and len were longer, they got outrebounded because they were ball watching, slow to loose balls and not boxing out
I dunno bro, last year was last year.

Playoff Looney is real but let's not underestimate and underappreciate what Otto and Bjelica brought to the table as far as intangibles on D, timely plays/shots, minimal mistakes, on both ends of the floor in the minutes they played last year during y'alls run.

Same reason some Lakers fans can't see the impact Dwight and Javale made in 2020 for LA and more importantly the savvy and playoff know how defensively that allowed AD to roam in and out of the paint and dominate. Lakers ain't won a chip since.

Looney and Dray gonna need help this year more than they did last year. Every top title contending team in the playoffs got impact players with a lot of size and length in their frontcourt. DEN, PHX, MIL, BOS, PHI, take your pick.

"Modern NBA" is some gimmicky term that folks came up with after Curry and Klay started shooting 30-40 footers 25 times a game like regular threes and everyone been trying to copycat since lol

I ain't buying "Modern nba" for the same reasons I don't subscribe to the "Modern nfl quarterback" gimmick of a term.

Last edited:
Chucking up 3's will never be basketball to me. The Warriors have been a disgusting team to watch for years speaking as a basketball purist. I hope more kids mimic Fox's game than launching 3's with their eyes closed like the Chucking Brothers, Fox is a breath of fresh air and Monk going full steam to the rack is how you teach that non-coaching Kerr that you have to play defense in this sport. Sacramento has a great opportunity to put a nail in the coffin of the circus basketball that has destroyed the fabric of the game for the last decade.
Lol you don't hoop 😂😂

The 3s got yall fooled. GSW are at their best when their defense is top tier. Klay is a cone on defense now and Curry always been fecal matter on D. Quick guards used to be guarded by Klay.

Between Mitch, Randle and Hart that’s around 28 rebounding & astounding a game with a good lot of them offensive 💪.
Much thanks to the bday twin Mitchell Blockinson.

Randle is a bully. Game is not aesthetically pleasing but highly effective when he’s not losing control. And Cle’s bigs aren’t capable of stopping him on the block.

He’s about the closest callback to those 90s POWER forwards in the league today. All the older coaches attest to that. I think that also attracted Thibs to him besides being the lone vet [and thus defacto leader til JB arrived].

Yup, RJ is still 22. The development has been rocky, cringy and painful but again he’s up against more than just the guy in front of him wearing a diff jersey. Knicks fans love piling on their own when things are down.

Call the age card an excuse cuz even if it may be; still the truth. Many fans don’t even know what they’re watching half the time so the crying and whining becomes even more ridiculous.
We got dudes saving whole picture albums of day 1 certified scrubs for what I surmise as beyond 🏀 rzns [not that there’s anything wrong with that].

And then the dudes who are in love w/ drama more than the game.

Worst of all are the masochistic ‘fans’ that live to **** on the players, coaches and everything else orange & blue.

The pitchforks and rallies for the best coach they’ve have in years:stoneface: In year 3 of this rebuild:stoneface: Because the recipe for success is akin to overnight oats:stoneface:

And when things are clearly going well it’s either time to lurk and go dark or just wholly disregard their Antichrist Tom.

The record, the player development, the upward trend, all of it done despite the incompetence at the helm.

All in all, it’s big comedy nonetheless. Thankful for Knicks Nation and the wide variety of fandom therein.

For your mental health, don’t spend too much time around them else you’ll likely catch yourself on that battered-wife vibration too.

Back
Top Bottom