The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft Week

No one said quality bigs didn’t matter. You talking about the warriors would struggle with the suns because of biyombo and landale. Wash your face.

Kawhi hasn’t won because of health.
Lmao, excuses excuses.

Go get some binoculars and watch more closely

Again, tell me how tf Horford, Timelord, and GWilliams got taken out of the series by GSW after Game 3? It surely wasn't Steph guarding those bigs and boxing out those Celtic bigs LOL

Did the Warriors outrebound and out offensive board the Celtics the rest of series after Game 3 or what? Lol

Warriors WILL struggle with the Suns because? Because Biyombo and Landale GIVE PHX DEPTH BEHIND AYTON.

What big man depth the Warriors got? Lol

Pay attention.

Why won't the Lakers win it all this year despite AD averaging 30 and 12 while playing center FULL TIME?

I'll let you marinate on that bro

Lmao, excuses excuses.

Go get some binoculars and watch more closely

Again, tell me how tf Horford, Timelord, and GWilliams got taken out of the series by GSW after Game 3? It surely wasn't Steph guarding those bigs and boxing out those Celtic bigs LOL

Did the Warriors outrebound and out offensive board the Celtics the rest of series adter Game 3 or what? Lol

Warriors WILL struggle with the Suns because? Because Biyombo and Landale GIVE PHX DEPTH BEHIND AYTON.

What big man depth the Warriors got? Lol

Pay attention.

Why won't the Lakers win it all this year despite AD averaging 30 and 12 while playing center FULL TIME?

I'll let you marinate on that bro
What’s stopping a Cavs/twolves finals from happening?

I NEED The Lakers & the Warriors to handle business Round One

The thought of Watching THEM have to not only deal with Lebron putting they boy in a torture rack, but having it happen while he's a Laker

wow-oh.gif

@tyisny is rolling over in his grave seeing you actively root for lebron

What’s stopping a Cavs/twolves finals from happening?
Rudy Gobert and Jarrett Allen aren't TOR Marc Gasol or even GSW Bogut or even LAL Javale McGee. There's a huge difference there, and it ain't about stats, trust me.

Mobley and Naz Reid are solid but they ain't ready. We already know this.

KAT aint a #1 and neither is Ant.

AND

CLE and the McDaniels-less Wolves have little to no battle tested big man depth

You on the right track though. There's reasons CLE and MIN loaded up on size and length the last 2 years. That's EXACTLY WHY THEY IN THE PLAYOFFS though.

Keep paying attention bro

I think I overlooked how bad the Warriors poa defense is when I picked them to win this series. Had yall thinking Andrew Nembhard was really like that. I can see the Kings getting more comfortable as the series goes on. If they can steal one at oracle this is over in 6. Still not fully confident they could take a game 7 at home but they gotta good chance to bury this dynasty once and for good
*Googles POA defense*

Screenshot_20230416_072711_Chrome.jpg

How did Miami make the finals if they only had Bam and no depth?
Check out who the Heat beat on the way to the Finals and tell me why you think MIL added Portis to replace Marvin Williams and BOS reacquired Horford after realizing Enes Kanter wasn't it LOL.

No surprise MIL and BOS reached the Finals after losing to MIA in 2020 and more importantly after both MIL AND BOS made two big man adjustments on their roster while Mia hasn't been back since.
Screenshot_20230416_074001_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230416_074042_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230416_074145_Chrome.jpg

This Ain't rocket science

Dying on a Javele McGee hill is peak lunacy this early in the morning
Saying Javale McGee in 2019-2020 helped AD win a title is "peak lunacy?"

Why did the Lakers acquire him then, after seeing Javale's contributions to the Warriors' titles?

Kings/Warriors combined for 82 three point attempts last night. By game 5 that’s gonna be 100. Jesus. Talk about fast paced.

Back
Top Bottom