The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I think I overlooked how bad the Warriors poa defense is when I picked them to win this series. Had yall thinking Andrew Nembhard was really like that. I can see the Kings getting more comfortable as the series goes on. If they can steal one at oracle this is over in 6. Still not fully confident they could take a game 7 at home but they gotta good chance to bury this dynasty once and for good

I fully expect Fox to get 30+ every game this series just like Ja was doing last year before the injury. Warriors are in worse shape defending a player of that caliber today than they were last year.

Add Monk to the equation and it’s going to be tough. I would expect one of those guys (Fox/Monk) to go big every game.

I fully expect Fox to get 30+ every game this series just like Ja was doing last year before the injury. Warriors are in worse shape defending a player of that caliber today than they were last year.

Add Monk to the equation and it’s going to be tough. I would expect one of those guys (Fox/Monk) to go big every game.

Going to need the minutes restriction of wiggins. They probably should have let him run those last couple of games. But yeah fox going to eat. Him making 5 threes wasn’t expected

I guess you could say they told him when to go.
joy-dadum.gif

You were screaming “bigs” last year only to see Steph curry dominate the glass.
You ain't watching and paying attention

Go back and watch every single game in that Finals series and tell me how GSW took Horford, Timelord, and GWilliams out of the series after BOS took a 2-1 lead.

LOL

Like I said, you ain't paying attention

In fact, tell me about the Lakers, Toronto, and Milwaukee's recent titles as well and see if you can pull out some names of big men on those squads from Basketball Reference and explain real quick why Kawhi hasn't won a chip since he's played with Zubac, PG13, and Covington instead of Gasol, Siakam, and Ibaka.

LOL

You think Curry has as many titles if Bob Myers had Mike Muscala or Thomas Bryant playing center instead of Javale McGee or Bogut for example? Lol

Last edited:
You ain't watching and paying attention

Go back and watch every single game in that Finals series and tell me how GSW took Horford, Timelord, and GWilliams out of the series after BOS took a 2-1 lead.

LOL

Like I said, you ain't paying attention

In fact, tell me about the Lakers, Toronto, and Milwaukee's recent titles as well and see if you can pull out some names of big men on those squads from Basketball Reference and explain real quick why Kawhi hasn't won a chip since he's played with Zubac, PG13, and Covington instead of Gasol, Siakam, and Ibaka.

LOL
No one said quality bigs didn’t matter. You talking about the warriors would struggle with the suns because of biyombo and landale. Wash your face.

Kawhi hasn’t won because of health.

I NEED The Lakers & the Warriors to handle business Round One

The thought of Watching THEM have to not only deal with Lebron putting they boy in a torture rack, but having it happen while he's a Laker

wow-oh.gif

Back
Top Bottom