The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

Kristaps still any good?
Played 65 games

IMG_0009.jpeg

Do we know if they aren’t receiving attractive offers?

I'm obviously not close to the situation like most of us but according to what the media and NBA Insiders have reported and what Portland/Miami fans have speculated over the past few days, the best offer that has been on the table for Dame is Tyler Herro. Some folks on ESPN said Philly should offer a Maxey/Tobi expiring package. Problem is they already have Anfernee SImons and Shaedon Sharpe with the chance of maybe getting Scoot.

Have you heard of any attractive offers they have received or speculation of any attractive packages?

Don't know how you pay Tatum, Jaylen and Porzingis their market values. Not to mention White and Smart. Time Lord probably shoppable.

I like it for everyone.

For Boston, you don’t necessarily need Brog with all the other talent on the perimeter and Horford is killing you playing drop defense for 30 minutes and barely scoring on the other end. Credit to Stevens for picking up another guy from a franchise trying to restart. KP has injury concerns but so does Brog & Boston needed another option at the 5 more than perimeter firepower.

Clippers - Brogdon is a perfect fit on any offense in the league, exactly what you want in a combo guard.

Injury concerns which is the very last thing the Clippers need to be acquiring but Morris wasn’t giving them anything and at 34 years old next year he’s at the end of his career. Massive, significant upgrade for the Clippers. Although not hard to see a scenario where he joins Kawhi & PG in street clothes in May.

Wizards - who cares.

What are the Clippers trying to do exactly?

They pick up Brogdon but which seems like a win now move but I heard they are testing the waters on moving PG.

I'm obviously not close to the situation like most of us but according to what the media and NBA Insiders have reported and what Portland/Miami fans have speculated over the past few days, the best offer that has been on the table for Dame is Tyler Herro. Some folks on ESPN said Philly should offer a Maxey/Tobi expiring package. Problem is they already have Anfernee SImons and Shaedon Sharpe with the chance of maybe getting Scoot.

Have you heard of any attractive offers they have received or speculation of any attractive packages?
I haven't seen any news or offers for Dame. I may have missed out. It would be hard to believe there isn't more of a market for Dame other than a Tyler Herro package.

What are the Clippers trying to do exactly?

They pick up Brogdon but which seems like a win now move but I heard they are testing the waters on moving PG.
Take the PG rumors with a grain of salt. Not coming from sources that have historically broken Clippers news. And in the Ballmer era they’ve usually kept it under wraps when they were shopping of any of their best players. Like them trading both Blake and Tobias Harris came out of nowhere.

I haven't seen any news or offers for Dame. I may have missed out. It would be hard to believe there isn't more of a market for Dame other than a Tyler Herro package.

What contenders outside of Miami and potentially Philly are in the market for a 32 year old PG getting paid $45.6MM??

Back
Top Bottom