The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

PHX just decided to give up on Ayton

The situation, even without Monty, probably was not salvageable and they didn't trust him to be bought in.

What they got in return was not that great. Half of them are not even gonna play, get cut, or traded for a 2nd round pick.
Honestly I question aytons value

Don’t think he was going to get back anything better- I actually like what you did

Ayton wasn’t the right fit with the core, someone like nurkic is more ideal

Allen is going to be a nice pest to have

Honestly I question aytons value

Don’t think he was going to get back anything better- I actually like what you did

Ayton wasn’t the right fit with the core, someone like nurkic is more ideal

Allen is going to be a nice pest to have
2021 Ayton would be a great fit with this core.

But dude isn't interested in being that guy anymore

And please don't say anything to me about Technical Foul Tucker Carlson right now.

False. The discussion centered around positional redundancy. Others were arguing it wouldn’t make sense for herro to come since they had other guards. I said what did it matter, they’re rebuilding

I don’t believe ayton “will make them suck”. On the contrary I actually think they’re trying to field a competitive team with ayton. If they end up keeping him and grant instead of rebuilding I don’t think that’s the correct move

But go off since you been attached to this so much lol

If they wanna teach the kids to try to win then, go for it

I misinterpreted your post. My apologies.

I think a pick + post-Yanni/Dame swaps isn’t bad at all from an asset perspective.

Jrue can be flipped more easily than Herro.

Ayton is the wild card here. I guess they’re keeping him? I don’t know what he’ll look like in new scenery. Probably at least as good as Nurk but not sure his ceiling with that team.

Still a lottery team IMO but not sure where they fall 🤷‍♂️

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford You see what Poole slander gets you now

giphy.gif

2021 Ayton would be a great fit with this core.

But dude isn't interested in being that guy anymore

And please don't say anything to me about Technical Foul Tucker Carlson right now.
Idk man. Can’t expect a young #1 pick who is an offensive minded dude to fit in with a team with 3 scorers who need to get their touches

Better off with a big who won’t care about shots and will screen and rebound (I’m assuming nurk will want to do this lol)

It’s easy to hate allen but I’m sure it’s also easy to like him if he’s on your team

Do we know what Miami realistically had to offer of BAM and James Butler were off the table? Pat is turning into Danny. Could've had KD or Dame but he didn't want to pay. Perhaps the Heatles years scared him from making big expensive moves.

Depends how the final pieces play out. I want more draft picks at the end of the day. I'm relieved it's over. I'm glad Dame is going to a contender not the Heat. I like Giannis, and I think Dame deserves to play with someone of his caliber.

I'm numb to the idea that it's all really over.

Oden. Aldridge. Roy. Lillard.

Four Portland legends and not a ring to show for it. Let's hope we caught lightning twice in two years and the Sharpe Scooter era yields more than the last two eras. I'm excited to see the kids come into their own.

Back
Top Bottom