The Official NBA Season Thread: Pistons Fire Monty Williams | Pascal Siakam to Re-Sign for Four Years-$189M

I get the point differential for tiebreakers for the in season tournament... but it just looks bad to run up the score in a blowout... I guess that's the only way right... and teams that played yesterday were at an advantage to clinch compared to teams like Orlando who didnt play yesterday to run up the score... shouldn't they schedule all the teams to play on the same day?

Can’t speak too much on Giddeys situation but it was funny to me how folks assumed all this went down in OKC so they wouldn’t try to do anything legally cuz of the consent age…A few folks even mentioned he was good in Australia too, like what? :lol:

Gotta wait for facts fellaz

19 and 17 (ideally a senior) would be one thing, but yea.

On topic, did anyone else grow up in a Military town? When we was in as early as like 8th grade, all the girls were dating G.I' Joe's and as like a 13 yr old it was so frustrating. They'd tell us and we'd be like Ayesha thats illegal! and furthermore how does a normal 13 yr old with a 13 yr old life (acne, allowance, no car, limited swag, homework, etc.) compete with grownass like 18-23 year olds with cars and tattoos and facial hair and ****? And then, Lawton had an epidemic of teachers (mostly the ones who coached a sport) sleeping with the female students too and they got goatees and the ability to give out grades. Coach Tinker was the worst, JOHN TINKER, whereever you are (&# YOU!

1701274849518.gif

Throw the whole army in jail.

*Wtf is that? That gotta be a lie. Pls let that be the za talking.

Can’t speak too much on Giddeys situation but it was funny to me how folks assumed all this went down in OKC so they wouldn’t try to do anything legally cuz of the consent age…A few folks even mentioned he was good in Australia too, like what? :lol:

Gotta wait for facts fellaz
**** waiting, famb.

Malika Andrews gotta talk about this NOW!!!!

I still think he'll come off the hook. Especially if she lives in OKC.

No way am I condoning his behavior, but if he was 19 and she was 16, that literally happens a lot with college freshmen dating chicks still in high school.

Crowd was on his head last night too. He looked flustered. His play has regressed significantly to start the season anyways, so much so he hasn't been playing in 4th quarters. Might be time to just pull the plug. I don't think he has the Kobe gene in him to just play through it for a whole season or however long or that Nick Van Exel/Russell Westbrook I eat your hate thing.

19 and 17 (ideally a senior) would be one thing, but yea.

On topic, did anyone else grow up in a Military town? When we was in as early as like 8th grade, all the girls were dating G.I' Joe's and as like a 13 yr old it was so frustrating. They'd tell us and we'd be like Ayesha thats illegal! and furthermore how does a normal 13 yr old with a 13 yr old life (acne, allowance, no car, limited swag, homework, etc.) compete with grownass like 18-23 year olds with cars and tattoos and facial hair and ****? And then, Lawton had an epidemic of teachers (mostly the ones who coached a sport) sleeping with the female students too and they got goatees and the ability to give out grades. Coach Tinker was the worst, JOHN TINKER, whereever you are (&# YOU!
Unfortunately this happens everywhere, Probly more in smaller towns but folks turn a blind eye to these things all over the country till something goes sour

When I was in high school this one dude got jammed up for messing with like a 14 year old when he was a senior n like 18/19…Shorty was his girl until one day she wasn’t and he was committing a crime, the whole thing was weird

Unfortunately this happens everywhere, Probly more in smaller towns but folks turn a blind eye to these things all over the country till something goes sour

When I was in high school this one dude got jammed up for messing with like a 14 year old when he was a senior n like 18/19…Shorty was his girl until one day she wasn’t and he was committing a crime, the whole thing was weird
Word. Dudes be 1-2 yrs outta HS and still messing with sophomores.

Seeing your HS crush get dropped off at school by a dude with a full beard and sports car.

steph-curry-smh.gif
yep and in the 90s they were giving like 20k bonuses at sign on. Everybody had the Pontiac Sunfire drop or a Mustang. We walking to Pizza Hut across the street and random grown *** ****** just pulling up. Got me sitting there (real name too, also she lives in OKC and is married.... and fat now so)

Her dad’s gotta be sick. No way am I letting that fly nor is she seeing the light of day until she’s 18.
Giddey’s draft class is up for extensions next summer right? I mean why else would they not be communicating?
Seeing your HS crush get dropped off at school by a dude with a full beard and sports car.

steph-curry-smh.gif
Been there before

There was a girl in my HS that was 17 and was dating a 28 year old cop and everyone knew.

Her friends said that they started dating "around" her 16th birthday.

Everyone was like "wtf" , made jokes, but kept it pushing.

The early 2000s were very different culturally when it came to those things

Back
Top Bottom