The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

You don't listen to no women my guy? Not even a Tems or Janelle Monae? B?
1701276627566.png

Taps the sign

HS different. I def made my way back to my stomping grounds a year or two later to clean up some leftovers.

But they age gap obv matters. And 8th grade is WILD. I know kids be grown cuz I was a grown kid but kids was bein grown w/ their peers 🐾 on everything.

I graduated HS at 17 too btw so I was in my age group still.

TMobile/Sprint stopped paying for Tidal then I switched to Mint Mobile and now got Apple Music which sucks. I dont even know what it be on with the nonsense it tries to feed me. I just shut it down and go back to my free Pandora stations I made over a decade ago, a general neosoul rnb one (Jill Scott, Neyo, Musiq, etc), a Marsha Ambrosius based one (Elle Varner, Corinne Bailey Rae, Sade, etc,) and a backpack rap one (Lupe, old preppy Kanye, Mos Def, old Jay Z, etc.)

HS different. I def made my way back to my stomping grounds a year or two later to clean up some leftovers.

But they age gap obv matters. And 8th grade is WILD. I know kids be grown cuz I was a grown kid but kids was bein grown w/ their peers 🐾 on everything.

I graduated HS at 17 too btw so I was in my age group still.
I graduated at 17 too :pimp: …I left high school in the dust tho, would catch up with old joints after they graduated themselves and would see em out and about :lol:

TMobile/Sprint stopped paying for Tidal then I switched to Mint Mobile and now got Apple Music which sucks. I dont even know what it be on with the nonsense it tries to feed me. I just shut it down and go back to my free Pandora stations I made over a decade ago, a general neosoul rnb one (Jill Scott, Neyo, Musiq, etc), a Marsha Ambrosius based one (Elle Varner, Corinne Bailey Rae, Sade, etc,) and a backpack rap one (Lupe, old preppy Kanye, Mos Def, old Jay Z, etc.)
Haven’t used Pandora in years but they were actually good. Apple Music’s playlist and algorithms are trash :smh:

I love Apple Music.

Spotify had the best curated playlists, but Youtube Music took that over. Had a trial run and its really good.

My neighbor was (I believe still is) dating the valedictorian the year that my youngest sister graduated. When I looked confused after he told me, he said 'don't worry, I'm 21, I just look older' I was bemused. He's a cool guy, far as I know, but I really didn't know what to do in that moment, if her parents were cool with her talking to a dude old enough to drink

there is a grey zone that exists when you're in your late teens. this doesn't condone anything that could've potentially occurred with giddey tho

i remember when i was in high school (junior/senior) and a few of the "elite" girls were already dating college guys. there was only a few years difference, but the taboo social connotations amplified that.

There was a girl in my HS that was 17 and was dating a 28 year old cop and everyone knew.

Her friends said that they started dating "around" her 16th birthday.

Everyone was like "wtf" , made jokes, but kept it pushing.

The early 2000s were very different culturally when it came to those things
man i remember this fine senior dating a 25 year old when i was a senior the late 2000s

Back
Top Bottom