The Official NBA Season Thread: Pistons Fire Monty Williams | Pascal Siakam to Re-Sign for Four Years-$189M

Don’t think kg was made anything except maybe viewed in a better light than say dirk who everyone thought was soft. Kg was like the anti dirk from what I remember

Kg was in rumors to get traded to the lakers like a number of times lol to try to get him a ring

I don’t think that’s a ring culture thing tbh he just needed to prove he was really next level elite

2008 Celtics talk? I'm here for the salt.

mike-woodson-7.gif
Complimentary Lease :pimp:

2008 Celtics talk? I'm here for the salt.

mike-woodson-7.gif
Speaking of Woody, he’d be a great replacement for homie up North thinking Scottie the next face of the league.

They just need a couple fixes and will be back in the mix in no time.

Insert Dr. Umar meme

They didn’t play well last night but they went on a streak without garland and Mobley. They beat teams they were supposed to can’t be mad at it

For what they traded for him they probably know it’s going to be difficult to get back something similar… Midas whale keep it going and see how this pans out

Allen kind of proving his worth to the team they’re like a top 3 defense still

If they flamed out I feel like it’d be a different story

Nets just in a weird situation where they are/were more relevant nationally than locally. Sort of like the Clippers, but they've been making inroads locally in recent years.

Giannis the all time leader in everything bucks history I think. He’s earned that power
tipping point for discord is a long distance away, but it can happen quickly if the team feels like they're being strong armed in the wrong direction. 3rd coach in 6 mos, returns on dame have been just ok and his bro being a millionaire seat warmer makes some people feel a certain way

Didn’t KG get eliminated in the first round like 7 straight years or something crazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom