The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

giphy - 2024-05-22T170959.283.gif

Blame kim k, as always
Let me give you a lil taste

There are serious economics at play beyond the social media stuff.

These companies could bankrupt healthcare systems if we are not careful....

These drugs are cheap to manufacture, ridiculously expensive, and American pay sometimes 10x more than other countries

Like low income Black and Native Americans would benefit most from having widespread access to these drugs. But with current pricing structure, if things get out of hand it will destroy the economics of Medicaid and might lead to cuts to the healthcare systems lower income black and native Americans depend on.

**** is serious.

Kobe’s personality was considered lame & corny pre-black mamba days.People seem to forget that.

To be fair, gotta appreciate the time period we were in when he first got in the league

Especially when he’s being compared to bubba chuck

and a lot of them dont
Oh for sure, but look at the NFL. Life expectancy on o-lineman isn't lower than average cause of the hits alone. Massive diets during their playing days, unlimited money for food, it's dicey for a lot of em. Can't equate taking a weight loss drug to prevent becoming a Fridge Perry to BBL Drizzy lol

Oh for sure, but look at the NFL. Life expectancy on o-lineman isn't lower than average cause of the hits alone. Massive diets during their playing days, unlimited money for food, it's dicey for a lot of em. Can't equate taking a weight loss drug to prevent becoming a Fridge Perry to BBL Drizzy lol

What O-Linemen do to their body is insane.

To be fair, gotta appreciate the time period we were in when he first got in the league

Especially when he’s being compared to bubba chuck
True,but he was getting the same discourse for tryna be a MJ clone that JT is for being a “Mamba Disciple”

It’s a similar parallel w/ Antman having the cool factor like AI and being more likeable/ relatable

True,but he was getting the same discourse for tryna be a MJ clone that JT is for being a “Mamba Disciple”

It’s a similar parallel w/ Antman having the cool factor like AI and being more likeable/ relatable

Our expectations from rappers is a perfect example of how things have changed too since that time

OutKast getting knocked for just being from Atlanta initial is a perfect example

But that’s why kat trying play hard in this age is hilarious

did I miss out on the glp1 discussions? I assume related to Barkley? **** works brehs, you can just get it from China and not pay 1800$ a month when it costs Novo/Lilly less than $5 to manufacture which is why they patented them so nobody else can make/sell them in us the US

These drugs are cheap to manufacture, ridiculously expensive, and American pay sometimes 10x more than other countries

Like low income Black and Native Americans would benefit most from having widespread access to these drugs. But with current pricing structure, if things get out of hand it will destroy the economics of Medicaid and might lead to cuts to the healthcare systems lower income black and native Americans depend on.

**** is serious.
I was not downplaying it at all, I 100% mean it when I say blame kim k/her kind (the influencers) living life like it's a video game when real life people suffer the actual consequences. Good looking out on the article

**** is serious.

So yet another issue Kendrick was bringing to light? The colonizer is also abusing the healthcare system.

Back
Top Bottom